:eek: !!

egadz!

Sorry, I'm in an excitable mood hehe :)

Hoppi :)

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i would use ubuntu or xubuntu if it had decent choice in terms of games
i know there is emulation but i have never come across effeciant emulation before idk i might be wrong but if i know that my entire back catalogue of games would work in ubuntu i would uninstall vista in a second

Hoppi

Reaction score
Yeah that is always a tricky one with Ubuntu. I'm not much of a pc gamer anymore though so it's not something that bothers me loads, I mean - you could tryyyy dual booting? I haven't always had the best luck with it but.. it could work o_O

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i just gave ubuntu a shot on an old disused computer i have and i have to say it's ok but after using computer all my life one thing i didn't want to come back to is command prompts (because i am lazy)
it took me ages to become litarate with DOS and i am not willing to have to learn linux too
for some reason though i could delete a partition and reformat it with a mouse and then install ubuntu but for some reason when ubuntu was installed i couldn't install a .run without using the terminal which doesn't satisfy "linux for human beings" well

i think i'll stick with windows a little longer until ubuntu becomes a little less command line orientated

Hoppi

Reaction score
That's cool man :) They are gradually moving away from the command line!

And man we need to have a chat about your signature lol, it bothers me every time I see it! xD It's not that most of it is untrue as such it's just... I think there is more to it than your sig implies!