UK resident wants some advice about obtaining PROSCAR?

Pazzna

Reaction score
thanks for your help to everyone who has replied to my recent posts - "lactose intolerant" and "pazzna's story".

i forgot to mention that i am a UK resident.

is it possible to get PROSCAR in the UK without a prescription?
(i am trying to reduce the amount of lactose in a daily intake as I am intolerant to lactose - it induces asthma in me)

is it possible to get it from the USA without a prescription?

are there any UK residents on this site who have gone the "cutting up the PROSCAR tab" route who can advice me?

Is there any other way to take or obtain finasteride. ?

G

easy peasy mr pazzna,

http://www.qhi.co.uk

Proscar around £30 for 28 tablets (chopped into fifths this lasts 140 days/ nearly five months)

no perscription neeed, but they will send you a disclaimer form that you have to fill in and fax/post back before they will take your first order, this is held on file so you don't have to fill it in for every order you make, and it's free.

Ty

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk

thats where I get mine from, cheap cheap prices and the reason I prefer it to qhi is because there is no disclaimer form to fill in. You just order what you want, give payment details and delivery address and they send it straight to you door. Mine arrives within the week when I order from there

I am going the proscar cutting root, currently cutting the 5mg pill into 1/8ths (yes, it is a b**ch) using a pill cutter. So on average the does is about 0.6mg finasteride, but with my expertise in cutting I reckon each does is anywhere between 0.4 and 0.7mg. I'm hoping the variation in dosage won't affect things badly...

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
No results so far...only been on it for 20 days. My hair is still falling out fast as ever, comes out in my fingers etc.

Last time I took it (on 1mg dose) was for 2 months. During the first month I had a thinning patch on top of my head, and by the end of the 2 months it seemed to have filled in, whether this was due to the finasteride who knows...

Anyway, the thin patch has come back, which was one of the things which prompted me to restart on the finasteride. The only thing I am slightly worried about is to do with the doses - I know small amounts are fine (such as the 0.6mg I am taking) but am worried because the size of the dose is varying due to cutting it up

Pazzna

Reaction score
dear pharoh

dear pharoh

thanks for replying.

two things -

1) where did you get your pill cutter from?

and

2) it does sound to me as though finasteride. is working for you at reversing hairloss.

have you noticed any side effects?

why did you stop taking it when it seemed to be working?

i would imagine it doesn't matter too much if there is a slight variation in dosage; i mean over a week it should average out, right? if in doubt, maybe you should seek help from a healthcare professional; or even the people who run this site?

P.

Jai

Reaction score
Hi chaps,

Just looked at the two sites that your recomending for getting Proscar/propecia just wondering if you have seen or used this site, it was where i was going to order my next batch of finasteride from, seemed to be the cheapest to me???

http://www.worldwide-pharmacies.com

Jai

Pazzna

Reaction score
The Maths!

doode, at over $70 for 30 tabs, that's still more expensive than QHI...?

do u know something I don't?

Jai

Reaction score
Well isn't it just wonderfull being wrong, ESPECIALY when it saves you money!!!!!

I was going to order the 90 tabs of finasteride thought that it was less hassel,

but to be honest ALL of these online site are SO much cheaper than the clinic i have been currently buying it from,

Cheers Pazzna

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
pharoh - seriously, use a pill cutter and cut it into 4ths.

hormone imbalances are the last thing you want in your body. you want your test/dht levels to remain as constant as naturally possible. with varied doses, im sure itd make a bit of a difference, especially if it could vary from 0.4-0.7mg.

buy a pill cutter, its not a lot of money, and cut it into 4ths. may cost a bit more, but its not exactly a huge amount and youll have peace of mind that you hair and health will be going the best they could be.

Pazzna

Reaction score
youngguy_uk said:
pharoh - seriously, use a pill cutter and cut it into 4ths......buy a pill cutter, its not a lot of money, and cut it into 4ths. may cost a bit more, but .

is this a typo? what's cheaper than buying prosacr .... ?