ukguy84's story

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score
started to notice some hairloss after a single comment.
my problem is only the hairline, my family is riddled with baldness except my dad the lucky bleeder.
the pattern i've been able to establish fo my family is simply a receeding hairline which creeps away to the crown

I'm currently on the Big 3, 1mg finasteride, minoxidil on right temple only and washing twice a week with keto.

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: My story with pics UK Guy (updated montly)

pics removed sorry new update page 2

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I really think you will see some great results. I think finasteride and min will thicken those vellous hairs at ur hairline and you'll be golden

Jl8T

Reaction score

I agree, your thinning looks confined to just the hairline and there are still plenty of active follicles there so I think the meds will have a great effect. Good luck

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the positive comments, I always feel like it would be just my luck if it kept receeding regardless of meds, even though i'm trying to be positive.

If those smaller hairs simply returned to normal like your suggesting and I dint get any new growth I'd be over the moon!

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score

If your 27, and your hairloss thus far has been slow, no doubt you'll at least see some success with yout treatment.

Best of luck to you.

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi not really, maybe bit of ball ache here and there.
I cant even say its the finasteride, because I had it before I ever touched the stuff.

good luck to ya :punk:

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Yo, things are looking positive so far, fingers crossed for more.
My right side is alot better i've been using min on it for 3 months, every night only.( +propecia everyday 4 months)
The lone hair on my right temple now has some friends again and it generally has got thicker and darker.

Been using min for about a month today on my left hairline as its producing some regrowth on the right.
I believe its been shedding abit.

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: peteuk's story

lone surviving hair front my right side close up

oct 11
Untitled.png

now
survivor.png

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah hopefully m8, its not much yet. Need a good year or more to see what the end or max result I can achieve is.
Just stopping the loss is the obvious goal, anything I can grow back is a bonus.

Going2beBald?

Established Member
Reaction score
Have you got any density back by any chance ? I was so excited yesterday before I did read your post, well anyway I can only hope for the best with those vellus hairs and fear the worst ^_^

So are you taking 0.5mg finasteride for some specific reason ( like sides ) or just because you want to ? I've been thinking to dose up from 0.5mg to 1mg at the beginning of September when I can get more finasteride.

Unfortunately I had to start my regimen with 0.5mg because I moved out of my original country for 8 months and I could only take 3 month dose ( 1mg/day) of finasteride with me. I've had to survive with that.

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score
my story needs updating pal, i got ball ache quite often i think back then so changed to 0.5mg, I've been taking 1mg since at least January time and probably even before that, no more ball ache or any other sides tho.

possibly a little extra density, my temples in that pic above seem better and i think my widows peak/centre has thickened abit.
more importantly for me is I've not lost any more hair and still above baseline.

any new hairs that I've noticed below my hairline have stayed small so far. most of the vellus hair which were 1inch long when i started treatment have stayed the same, but the ones furthest back look better i'd say.

will take some pics soon as i'm about to hit 6 months propecia and 5 months min in a week.

Going2beBald?

Established Member
Reaction score
I would guess that my luck with vellus hairs on my temples are better, they seem to grow more and more, some of them are longer than two inch but still quite thin and white.

I'm looking forward to hit 6 month mark. Unfortunately no luck with vellus hairs at my hairline, no new hairs :(