Uknownhairloss's Story - (hair growing, then falling out)

fendertele

Reaction score
hey everyone i came here hoping someone may be able to help me out.

about 2 years ago i got a bad case of dermatitis on my scalp and eyebrows i took a long time to figure out how to control it and during that time i lost a lot of hair from the inflammation.itch and picking flakes in both my scalp and eyebrows.

About a year ago i got diagnosed with a lot of hormone imbalances including cotrisol low, low igf, low test, high prolactin. so for the last year ive been taking my meds, washing my hair everyday with a aloe vera baby shampoo (gently) and my hair as slowly starting to thicken back up.

I started a new stressful job last week, and the derm started to come back not on the scalp but on my eyebrows and they were thinning again so i pancked when the baby shampoo asnt doing Telogen Effluvium trick and started using head and shoulders every few days and was maybe washing a bit more vigourously and it seems in a matter of days my hair has thinned.fell out again.

i have been for a miniturizationtest and they told me imnot balding and that there isnt any miniturization just areas of hair missing from either the dermatitis or another factor.

can hirs that a are regenerating be easily pulled out during washing hair, or by a week of heavystress fall out ? i know have a really poor immune system and when im stressed it shows in my whole body, rashes, cold sweats, white spots on skin and my asthma gets worse.

thank for any help you may offer.