Update with pictures

Petchsky

Reaction score
The pictures were not actually that bad, and strangly look like there is an improvement during the herbal supplement intake, but maybe its the lighting.

Proscar is without a doubt working for you and there has been improvement, keep up the good growing. :D

AKA

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hairs looking much improved, at the front and at the crown.

Something of an inspiration to those like me who are floundering at that 4 to 5 month stage (just as your first packet of proscar runs out!)

G

AKA said:
Your hairs looking much improved, at the front and at the crown.

Something of an inspiration to those like me who are floundering at that 4 to 5 month stage (just as your first packet of proscar runs out!)

Keep it up and don't stop using it. That mistake will be fatel!

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just finish looking at your images and it's hard to say that your hair improve or stay the same. But it did not get any worst but your only at month 6 on propecia. But if I would have to bet on it, I would say that you have a slight improvement in your hair. I would bet at the 1 year mark your hair will look much better.

How old are you?

G

Hi Action,

I'm 35, 36 in November. I have always had fine baby hair since I was a teenager. I remember the hairdresser always saying that my hair was very fine.

I think I have made some progress. It has got no worse at least and as you say the 1 year mark will be the telling point.

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
Based on those pics I would definitely say improvement, though I guess one can't be sure without seeing close non-whited out pictures of the hair line with the hair pulled back a bit.

Still the later ones look better in any event. Congrats man.

MH

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
traxdata,

Your hair definitely looks better (Especially the temples). Keep it up bud and good luck!

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
it def looks better....is it finasteride or photography? i dont kno but it looks better