Urgh, really unhappy with my hair...

Deaner

Reaction score
I thought i was doing so well, but it turns out it was all fake, it was all because my hair was growing out so long. I'm apparently not happy with maintenance, because that's all I got at best. Just so frustrated, seems like it was all a waste of time, and now I wonder how long it'll be before I just go totally bald. I don't even like my head shape, I look like a tool with a shaved head. arrrgh.

G

For some reason, Deaner is meaner then your average Deaner.

G

1) How old are you?

2) How long for the hairloss

3) My best piece of advice is go with anti inflammatory agents, stay on finasteride (depending on age) work 100% with what you can improve - education, job, friends, personality etc.

popscene

Reaction score
Hey Deaner,

I feel the same! Sometimes I am so tired of this male pattern baldness think. I have male pattern baldness pattern which is so much visible. After 1,5 year of big 3 I did only small improvement and it is stil not cosmetically accetable.

My shaved look is bad but what freaks me more is that the pattern is visible even with shaved head ( it does not fit to my childish look of my face at all), I am going to try to add xandrox 15 and spironolactone 5 to my mix but personally I do not believe in some significant improvement.

Sometimes I go so far in my thoughts that I am considering wearing some good wigs but I know it would be very hard to vindicate it in front of my frieds, paretnt, cooworkers etc. Why could not man wear a wig? Why?
It would solve lot of my (our) troubles!!!

Often I fell so small still thinking of my hair, considering there are people suffering from more terrible things like cancer etc. in this world.

I have been trying to accept my hairloss for more that 8 years now but I can not. Shame on me!!:(

G

popscene said:
Hey Deaner,

I feel the same! Sometimes I am so tired of this male pattern baldness think. I have male pattern baldness pattern which is so much visible. After 1,5 year of big 3 I did only small improvement and it is stil not cosmetically accetable.

My shaved look is bad but what freaks me more is that the pattern is visible even with shaved head ( it does not fit to my childish look of my face at all), I am going to try to add xandrox 15 and spironolactone 5 to my mix but personally I do not believe in some significant improvement.

Sometimes I go so far in my thoughts that I am considering wearing some good wigs but I know it would be very hard to vindicate it in front of my frieds, paretnt, cooworkers etc. Why could not man wear a wig? Why?

Often I fell so small still thinking of my hair, considering there are people suffering from more terrible things like cancer etc. in this world.

I have been trying to accept my hairloss for more that 8 years now but I can not. Shame on me!!:(

Why? why shame on you? what you are doing is natural, your hair is a part of you just like your arms, legs etc. The only difference is it has no purpose but estetics - and why is it wrong to care about looks?

popscene

Reaction score
nesta said:
popscene said:
Hey Deaner,

Why? why shame on you? what you are doing is natural, your hair is a part of you just like your arms, legs etc. The only difference is it has no purpose but estetics - and why is it wrong to care about looks?

No, I thing it is not a shame to care about your look. But last days I am depressed because of my hairloss too much. I think of it all the time and then I feel small seeing people who have "real" problems and they accept it with courage ( like my friend who lost his legs because of car accident).

But yes, especially for us young people, the male pattern baldness is real problem. And there is not much chance to solve it for me. I am going to search for some nice wig :freaked2:

Deaner

Reaction score
I'm only 19, been losing since about 16... I guess I'll never truly get to where I wanna be.

viperfish

Reaction score
Bismarck said:
Deaner said:
I'm only 19, been losing since about 16... I guess I'll never truly get to where I wanna be.

Wait a day or two for the turnaround.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm thinking maybe a week. Sorry Deaner! :wink:

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dean, get on minoxidil, dude. And don't let these assholes bother you. Vent. Let it out. If you want to post again in a week and say your hair is awesome again, do that too. f*** 'em.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Deaner said:

Dude, dont think like that bro! In the end, hair is hair....i know i know, it sucks ***, but you seem like a smart guy! You will go places kiddo! Work hard, do your thing and some day, when you are a millionaire, you can buy all the hair you want. But whatever you do, dont think like that anymore.

Take care brother!
Tony

Deaner

Reaction score
heh, thanks Tony, I just thought my hair was in so much better shape than it really is. And you know, it's not that bad, it's just quite a bit thinner than the back, and that's the part that sucks the most, my hair's not even close to what it used to be.

Deaner

Reaction score
Guys, don't be fooled by your hair growing out that your hair is improving. Cuz it's not. Your hair's just growing.

G

Deaner said:
Guys, don't be fooled by your hair growing out that your hair is improving. Cuz it's not. Your hair's just growing.

True.

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
i too have the hair grown out....if u think it looks better and u were so happy with it grown out and ur keeping what u have with finasteride....why not just wear it longer, be happy with it and dont shave ur head?