US Postal Service sending experimental ingredients overseas

masculineyourheart

Established Member
Reaction score
Wasn't sure of the best place to put this but figured this would be where all the special ingredients gatherers would... uh, gather. I'm hoping for some advice about the USPS sending packages overseas.

I've ordered about 10 different things from Beyond A Century online and received a shipping confirmation afterwards from the USPS. Checking on their Track and Confirm page, I get this message about my order:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 30, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Does this mean the seller hasn't posted it yet? Normally, how well does the 'track and confirm' system track the package? If my items get caught up in customs, will I be able to find anything out from USPS? Shouldn't it tell me it's at least made it out of the States?

Should I be emailing the seller to check what's happening with my items or am I just waiting on the postal service?

pproctor

Established Member
Reaction score
Most likely, this means that the shipper used an on-line postal service to print a label with postage for your shipment. But the post office has not received delivery of it yet.

DrP