Use of RU after expiry date

razman

Reaction score
Does anyone know if its is safe to use RU after more than one year of production. I bought RU last year and its expiry date is Jul 15 2011, with Production date July 15 2010. I am not sure if it could lead to some problems if I use it after the expiry date. Any regular long time users please advise.

Todd

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't speak for RU specifically, but generally when a drug expires, this means that whatever active compound in the drug is decomposing; thus making the drug less effective.

Even in a powder form a substance is not completely stable, and sun exposure, temperature changes, moisture etc will decompose the drug.

So RU is not likely to be DANGEROUS (why would it, it's decomposed), it's likely to be LESS EFFECTIVE

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
razman said:
Does anyone know if its is safe to use RU after more than one year of production. I bought RU last year and its expiry date is Jul 15 2011, with Production date July 15 2010. I am not sure if it could lead to some problems if I use it after the expiry date. Any regular long time users please advise.

which ru compnay you using ?

Fe
OC
k outingchina OR
k outingchem

they are BOTH diff. labs, and we need to know which k outing you got, if you got k outing

thanks

keepinthehair

Established Member
Reaction score
If this were an FDA pharm, the expiration date is set shorter than decomposition (usually 6-12months earlier) just for efficacy reasons (ie lawsuits). I would check the expiration date from the Canada co. probably the best to use as a guide.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
razman said:
I bought RU last year and its expiry date is Jul 15 2011...

Are you serious??? You bought RU58841 from a chemical company, and it really truly has an EXPIRY date on it???!!! :dunno: :laugh:

What company did you buy it from?

razman

Reaction score
irishpride86 said:
razman said:

which ru compnay you using ?

Fe
OC
k outingchina OR
k outingchem

they are BOTH diff. labs, and we need to know which k outing you got, if you got k outing

thanks

Well i got it from kutigchem but kane was an agent of kchem at that time then he opened his own company, so now i dont even know if the stuff he supplied was actually ru or something else. now kchem are saying he doesnt work for them anymore. Kuting chemical document says manu date is 16 July 16, 2010 and expiry date is July 15 2011.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you stored it in the freezer it should still be good.

el dutasteride buys from Kane and can vouch for their RU.