using money

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
ok people say i am crazy for saying that balding men makeup for it using money.

but i ask you when i see dating dynamics as man in 30s, women in 20s, usually they are looking for money to make up for the age difference right?

well if we are in 20s and bald women think we are in 30s but with a balding problem right.

so we are essentially the worst looking 30 something year olds.

so how come when i say men are using money to make up for it some people here (such as saf) slam me about it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Because you're a complete tool. :smack:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
WHATEVER

you know it makes logical sense.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
the peasant dare talk down to me.

anyway whatever.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Actual I once saw a piece of paper fall from a womans handbag. When I picked it up it looked like this: :whistle:

Formulae for dating:

Height /10

Norwood /10

Income /10

Bodyfat /10

C0ck size /10

Car /10

Size of mums house /10

Score 1-25 No chance. 26-50 Possible date but no sex. 51-70 Marry him!

:woot:

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
the peasant dare talk down to me.

anyway whatever.

:sobbing:
Awww are you going to dissapear again for a week now like you usually do when you get slaughtered on here?

barcafan

Reaction score
I have a serious question about the OP

Do some people actually think like this? is everything just a series of robotic cpu calculations inside their head?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
on the subject of buying women.

which countries are the poor ones where you can buy women from pimps and such?

and how much are they?

any forums i can go on for this.

kc444

Established Member
Reaction score
A woman who dates a rich guy is not necessarily (and usually not) a gold digger and it doesn't mean there is a lack of love involved. Love is not just some magical thing that happens when two people see each other. Women seek security, confidence, and competence, and these things are mostly seen in people who have made a lot of money for themselves.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yeah adultwork is a good one.

basically the number 1 site for that stuff about £60/120$ a time

but thailand yeah i think they are liek 12p a time or something

but no i meant like buying a woman from a pimp, like one that stays with me and only me, so i own her, which is basically a prostitue but for yourself only and for years on end.

i guess you need to go to special country for that, las vegas wont have that, it would have to be a place where selling women is really common and normal, i know rich men in india can have officially 2 or 3 wives half their junior but that might be a caste system of some sort.

i mean buying a poor women to be yours for 10 years, im 52, shes 16 and with me for 10 years.

very different to visiting some hooker street every 2 nights.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
but no i meant like buying a woman from a pimp, like one that stays with me and only me, so i own her, which is basically a prostitue but for yourself only and for years on end.

i guess you need to go to special country for that, las vegas wont have that, it would have to be a place where selling women is really common and normal, i know rich men in india can have officially 2 or 3 wives half their junior but that might be a caste system of some sort.

i mean buying a poor women to be yours for 10 years, im 52, shes 16 and with me for 10 years.

Although I know you're just a huge TROLL if theres the slightest chance that you're not joking about this I suggest that you kill yourself.

s.a.f

Reaction score

s.a.f

Reaction score

s.a.f

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
i kno more about asia than you period. ur white stop acting like u know more about it

like i give a fuk tho im still gonna fuk them. they need money, i have the money, theyre willing to have sex for it, im willing to pay for it

it all works out in the end

Being Asian does not mean you know more about it than me.
Does living in England mean that I automaticly know more about Belgium and Austria than you do?

So you're quite happy at the prospect that you might be having sex with a girl who could have been abducted from her family and forced through beatings to have sex with strangers?

Any of these girls would prefer to be working in a minimum wage factory than being forced to have sex with sad unnatractive strangers who otherwise cant get laid.
Unfortunatly they dont have the option.

Wow you and HPM are possibly the most pathetic examples of man I've ever heard of.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
it is wrong for them to do it against their will via kidnapping.

what I was refering to was BUYING a women for you and only you as a wife sortof that lives with you in your house, in a 3rd world country, NOT using w****s on a backstreet that are human trafficed and kidnapped sometimes.

im talking where it is normal to do that, im pretty sure it's normal in soe places

i remember there was in india rich men had 2 or more wives, unsure if they bought them or not , but im sure its something like that

s.a.f

Reaction score
Note to HPM you cant 'buy' people not in the last few hundred years.
It was called slavery, they outlawed it.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Actually you can in thiland,Indonesia,Vietnam, some parts in south America, Russia, Ukraine and the list goes on and on, just know this, if the woman are willing to have sex with you for money then she's wiling to kill you too.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I was talking about legally, illegally you can do just about anything but wanting to is the hallmark of a psychopath.
Most 'normal' people have somthing called a moral conscience.