using too much foam

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i cant seem to menage to put the right amount
i allways press get to little then press again and get too much
then i use it all cuz im cheap and i dont want to thorugh it away
the problem is i get side effects when i put too much -its hard for me to sleep and i wake up with a headache and very dry and some more bad feelings

i would like to see a better way to measure it even though i have no idea how
anyway i think from now on im gonna use less then 1 ml because this side effects are very troubling and i onyly get them if i put too much

Strat54

Established Member
Reaction score
You could dispense the foam into the cap.

That way you could measure exactly half a capful, and then apply the foam with your fingers.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Strat54 said:
You could dispense the foam into the cap.

That way you could measure exactly half a capful, and then apply the foam with your fingers.
yeah im trying to but as i said i allways get too little in the first press and then too much in the second
i guess im just foam challenged or something

Cassin

Reaction score
I hear ya, I have given up trying to be exact.

I think the fact that they basically tell you to eyeball the amount proves that it doesn't matter and you can rest easy in your dose. Just do the best you can.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
I hear ya, I have given up trying to be exact.

I think the fact that they basically tell you to eyeball the amount proves that it doesn't matter and you can rest easy in your dose. Just do the best you can.
the problem is the headaches when i wake up but i have the solution and its just - stop being cheap when ill get too much out ill just throw what i dont need...