Using too much Nizoral cause hairloss?

whyme

Reaction score
In the past month my hairline has moved up a half a inch or more and it's a little thinner in front.

Here's the story...... The past month I end up going through a breakup with the girl of 6 years. So I was a bit depressed and stressed out (best thing that could happen to me and I'm getting better now). That's when I started to notice my hairline going up and had this burn in front, but I also realized I've been using ONLY Nizoral in the shower since then. Sometimes even after I wash it out, I add a little more on the front and let it sit. I almost used it and did this every day. I think this is where my problem might be. So for now I'm going to stop and use it once every 3 days and use Vive thickening. I've posted earlier and I'm also in my 5th-6th month of Proscar/Merck, so you guys thought it may be a shed.

So my question is.. Even if I used too much Nizoral, or if this is stress/depressed, or shed related. Should it grow back?

Petchsky

Reaction score
First time i have heard of anyone using Nizoral that way? Well, hair that falls from stress grows back. I'm sure leaving nizoral to sit on your head only irritated your scalp and once the irritation has gone it will grow back.

:beer: