Vacation WOW the damage

hoping

Established Member
Reaction score
So i went on the yearly snowboarding trip. I took my fincar pills with me. Now the trip is 5 days long. i showered maybe twice. and showered in the hot tub every day though:) i didnt work out at alll. i ate the most unhealthy food. This is tradition. Bologna, mustard, miracle whip, doritos, bread, american cheese, at least 4 of these a day. for dinner probally around 1/2 lb of ground beef in hamburger helper. yea.. about 6000 calories a day. but most burnt off from snowboarding. oh yea i drank my *** off every single day. well now 5 days later hair in the front way thinner. hair on top seems way limp and just not the same. oh yea i didnt do rogain 5% w/ xandrox 15% at night for 5 days. but yea....5 days of the most unhealthy life style killed my hair. i still took daily fincar pills though. oh well.....it was fun....

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Unrelated.

Hair takes weeks to months to respond to stimulus like this.

HairLossTalk.com

ukuser

Reaction score
I don't think diet should really effect your hair too much. I lost a lot over summer though. I was sunbathing in Greece without a hat and burnt all my scalp. Lots of skin started to peel off along with quite a lot of hair. It was an expensive holiday, i lost all the effects of the rogaine i had been using for the last half a year. Its starting to come back now though!

hoping

Established Member
Reaction score
maybe it is my mind but for the first time in 7 years my boss told me i was oging bald. and i had cut my hair way thinner before. now its a bit longer and she is telling me this? im just so.....SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drinkrum

Reaction score
hoping said:
maybe it is my mind but for the first time in 7 years my boss told me i was oging bald. and i had cut my hair way thinner before. now its a bit longer and she is telling me this? im just so.....SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ter her that she's growing fat.

D.

G

hoping said:

Maybe you are going bald, but it wasn't your holiday that has caused it.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
hoping said:
i had cut my hair way thinner before. now its a bit longer and she is telling me this? im just so.....SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You mean you had your hair cut way shorter before, right? When hair grows longer it looks thinner. That's a natural effect. Shorter hair always looks a bit thicker.

HairLossTalk.com

BostonHawk

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry guys, but stress on the body and diet and maybe even wearing a helmet will affect hair loss. When I'm stressed hair comes out much more than when I'm not stressed. And its not a week after I'm stressed, its that night. Whoever keeps saying all this sh*t against this has no practical experience. Sorry !

hoping

Established Member
Reaction score
yea i agree....you try eating McDs everyday drinking 2 liters of capt a night and not putting your rogaine on for 5 days....oh yea and wear a hat basically 12 hours of the day for 5 days..and lets see if you lose any. cause i know for sure i did.

G

hoping said:
yea i agree....you try eating McDs everyday drinking 2 liters of capt a night and not putting your rogaine on for 5 days....oh yea and wear a hat basically 12 hours of the day for 5 days..and lets see if you lose any. cause i know for sure i did.

how does wearing a hat cause hairloss?