Vellus Hairs

Reaction score
Hey people,

I used finasteride for about a year (Oct 03-Sept 04) and then I stopped for no apparent reason to be truthful. I got on Lee's Min with retin a in october, used that for about a month and half. Im now just using regular walgreen's min. Now today, I'm analyzing my hairline in the mirror, and I see these little black hairs where my hairline used to be. I've lost between a 1/2 cm and 1 cm in each temple.

Now how can I get these hairs to mature? I'm going back on finasteride and I plan to keep using the minoxidil. Do any of you think that Follicle Nutrient Serum (FNS) will help these hairs mature? One description I have come across has said that: "FNS is a natural, safe, non-hormonal formula containing minerals, vitamins and amino acids which are all vital for growing healthy hair.

FNS is a clinically proven formulation, and was developed by a female researcher, Dr. Ella Lindenbaum at Israel´s Technion University."

Anyone have any recommendations for me?

G

questions like: how can I get transform vellous hair into mature are just dumb - if we knew we wouldn´t post it here but ni nature or science or some other high quality publication.

As for FNS - it´s all bull.

G

soulsurvivor316 said:
I'm going back on finasteride and I plan to keep using the minoxidil.

good move

soulsurvivor316 said:
Do any of you think that Follicle Nutrient Serum (FNS) will help these hairs mature?

No

soulsurvivor316 said:
Anyone have any recommendations for me?

Stick with your medications stay consitant or you will lose ground.

Add Nizoral Shampoo to your regimen, 3 x week, let it sit on your head for 5 minutes.

Christoph

Reaction score
Listen to Tynan ,he knows what he's talking about although I do beleive topical nutrient application is beneficially I don't think it has the ability to take minoxidils place as a growth stimulant .I use Jason's thin to thick scalp elixir (which is very reasonably priced) and it helps through lessening the inflammation of the scalp much like fns.Don't buy FNS if they say it will grow larger hairs because thats a bold faced lie .

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I like my new avatar. Thanx tynanw

Bismarck

Reaction score
nesta said:
questions like: how can I get transform vellous hair into mature are just dumb - if we knew we wouldn´t post it here but ni nature or science or some other high quality publication.

As for FNS - it´s all bull.

ahahah

Nesta, was your article about jerking off and hairloss refused by nature or science ? :p