Verbatims story

Verbatim KSS

Reaction score
Hey guys ive been among these forums for some time now, thought id post up my progress. It started when i was just 16-17 i started to get a receding hairline but wasnt too bad until i finished school when i was 18. Then i started to notice thinning on my crown and vertex, i started on proscar cut into quarters and minoxidil for about 6 months and didnt see much of a diff so i gave up. Then when i was about 19 maybe a bit older i started up again this time on proscar, dutasteride and minoxidil every day. Did this for about a year or so and then dropped the dutasteride. Im currently on proscar (cut in quarters) minoxidil once nightly with finasteride mixed in with it, and nizoral 2% (the big 3). I've keeped this same regimen for about a year now consistently and havent noticed any further hairloss but barely any regrowth either. So im up to about my 5th year now since i started losing my hair and i think it has stabilized. Im now 21. In the next few years id be considering a hair transplant mainly for my temples which really piss me off cause i cant style my hair anymore :thumbdown2: . These pictures where taken today of my phone with wet hair brushed back under light. Btw i've never had any sides with any of these drugs, even when i was on dutasteride and finasteride i could still please my woman 5-6 times a day :) .
image075q.jpg

image070s.jpg

image071v.jpg

image072a.jpg

image073g.jpg

image074x.jpg

What norwood scale would u guys say i am?