Very interesting, differeing quotes from various hair transplant clinics

s.a.f

Reaction score

Sean68

Reaction score
i think fellers going to be increasingly in demand in the future. hes my first choice at the moment as well. i just hope he keeps up the quality of his work if he gets more popular.

Sean68

Reaction score
i know but at the moment he seems to be the number one choice for a lot of people thats all.

s.a.f

Reaction score
So what do you guys think about the varying scale of grafts quoted by the different clinics? From 1000 to 5000+ is quite a difference!

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dr Feller is a straight up guy who is passionate about his work, there is no doubt that Armani is one of the best too but somehow I don't think donor management is one of his stronger points.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
What a f*****g *** happy joke! Are you kidding? There you have a number of good docs. Feller, H&W, Rahal, etc...quoting reasonable graft needs and then comes Armani showing the true limitations of FUE. I bet if he was still doing strip he would have quoted something near the 3k mark like Rahal. What a douche.

symbolx

Established Member
Reaction score
that's funny. I had a quote from Cole and he wanted $4800 for 800 grafts. How many grafts did he quote you at?

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
800 grafts? What Norwood level are you?

symbolx

Established Member
Reaction score
I am about a norwood 3 without the vertex going yet. Yeah 800 grafts was a bit conservative for my taste. Dr Cole said he was concerned about shock loss. Dr Rahal quoted me at 2500 grafts which is more realistic. Don't know why Cole wanted to do only 800.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
You got me. I'm not too familiar with Cole, but 2500 seems a LOT more realistic. Rahal has some good results he's def. one of the better ones. I would also definitely check out Feller and Hasson and Wong. At least go for either a physical consultation or virtual just to see what they quote you graft count wise.

symbolx

Established Member
Reaction score
I did a virtual consultation via pictures, but the pictures were not of great quality since my camera sucks. I think Rahal went for the highest amount because he was unclear of my hair loss. I'm sure if I did a live interview with him the number would go down. But I would say that I'm not extremely impressed with Cole's office. They seemed to be a bit insistent: they kept calling me asking when I can schedule an appointment. They also seemed a bit rude and kept haggling with me over procedure costs. I think if they do that it's not a good sign.

bigmac

Reaction score
Varying quotes can be very confusing and this is why lots of research is necessary.

With the above clinics i would also recomend Shapiro Medical Group as they have produced consistent good results for years.