Very interesting read...

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
A good experiment for those who suffer from SiaHi is to go 365 days without any sexual activity, of any kind.

OK who ever wrote this is obviously insane :lol:

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blah

rescue hair

Reaction score
This guy just proposed a hypothesis. There is absolutely no evidence to support his claims. He just dreamed all this up. It's just a proposal for further experimentation to prove or disprove.

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess this guy also believes that Moses ACTUALLY parted the oceans... :lol: Talking about being insane.

G

'extreme masturbation'

anyone know how to do that?

I can pay.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mahu brah!

That guy is cuco for coco puffs!

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"Testosterone causes baldness (via a complex chemical process)."

This quote alone looked suspiciously like he didn't care enough to look at the proven aspects of the causes of hair loss for me to even read further.

I skimmed the rest. I like to keep an open mind, but this person is a whako.

Petchsky

Reaction score
So that's why i'm going bald... next time anyone mentions my receeded hairline i will simply tell them i am suffering from SiHi due to being a pervert.

How about his attempt to come across as intelligent by telling us all what p**rn is? Just seemed like some knob head with illusions of genius.

Thomas

Established Member
Reaction score
viperfish said:
All you gotta do is rub the jizz back on your head and you will be fine. :lol:

ha ha ha, I tried that once when I was in my teens... Some people who are in comas for 10-20 years have suffered from male pattern baldness with absolutely no activity..

G

Hey, I noted that you switched from propecia to dutasteride after a year and four months. Mind if I ask why, and if it worked better than Propecia?

G

To Buffboy

I accidentally posted in the wrong place, haven't gotten the hang of this new site yet... Buffboy, why'd you switch from propecia to dutasteride after being on Propecia so long, and did it work better? Thanks