very pleased with a wax/gel product

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
I usually keep my hair at like a lenght and style of the rock's in walking tall.....but as of recent before i go back to school i wanted to grow it mroe to see what it would look like.

In addition i thought it woudl look decent since in 4 months i can see tiny hairs sprouting a bit in front of my hair line....and when ur hair is really relaly short it looks kinda patch normally because the hair doesnt come together to fill out.

My bro has all of his hair but naturally thinner than mine and his looks the same like mine when at the cut to the same short lenght....anywho but I CAN NOTICE how it looks patchy cuz its thinner...and i was looking in my sis's room and she goes look at this product (and also no one in my 5 family house can tell im balding) it was a DEP Power Wax Strength 11 and you can apply it dry or wet. I felt its constitancy and it was really different htan the gel i use to use.

I tried it out just putting a bit on my hand and putting it on and it makes ur hair look ALOT BETTER....only if ur into a gel/wet look....keep in mind my hair is only 3/4 of inch but it brings the hair together when u push it down threw it......you barely see any openings at all.....im gonna grow my hair to about an inch and use it and i think it'll make me look as if i have absolutely not thinning......

Just letting everyone know .... go out in and give it a try

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Yes hair wax can be a great thing for covering up thinning hair. I use the same method as HairLossTalk.com has listed in his story section and love it. I use some gel followed by hairwax, and some hairspray and it works great.