Ville80's story - (age 27, Norwood 3)

Ville80

Reaction score
Hey guys, long time reader first time poster. I am a 27 year old first noticed my loss my senior year of high school but it never became noticeable until I was a Junior in college ('01). I never did anything about it until the summer of '03 when I started using the liquid and used it for about a year until I couldn't take the greasiness anymore. It was working and of course I lost all the gains I made off of it but I am now in it for the long haul now. I started the foam in August and split fincar and nizoral in the beginning of sept. I will post some pics soon as I get my camera back. I have always had somewhat thin hair but I am probably a Norwood 3 but my hair is somewhat thick bt the receding hairlines and the horrible looking thinning "double cowlick". Anyways just putting myself out there maybe I'll show some progress for everyone. Hopefully.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Re: My story

your story sounds pretty much the same as mine,same age too

ive been on the big three for just over 2 years now and ive in the very least maintained and since switching from liquid to foam have seen good results at the crown........

good luck!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: My story

same, foam has helped me improve the condition in the crown too.