Vinci Hair Clinic

2hillpark

Reaction score
I am thinking about going ahead with a transplant procedure with Vinci hair clinic but I cannot find any online reviews of this compny online.

Does anyone else know of their work?

Thanks

malo

Established Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about going ahead with a transplant procedure with Vinci hair clinic but I cannot find any online reviews of this compny online

I have never heard of this clinic. Do some more research. Ask to meet some
of their patients and examine the results closely! There are way too many horror stories about young guys who rush into surgery getting butchered by British clinics.

Almost everyday I read about people from the UK who end up flying to the US to have a botched UK transplant fixed.

You should do research for at least a year to learn about the pros and cons of the procedure. Remember once your donor hair is gone you can never get it back.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
One thing to remember avoid British and Polish hair transplant clinics

GeminiX

Reaction score
LooseItAll said:

Yeah, because because every other clinic in the world is perfect; only the UK has the dodgy ones /sigh

The UK has some excellent clinics, amongst the best in the world, I don't think I've ever seen any results from Vinci though. I had a look at their site, and I feel some of the results they show are too good to be true while others are inconsistent.

malo

Established Member
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
LooseItAll said:

Yeah, because because every other clinic in the world is perfect; only the UK has the dodgy ones /sigh

The UK has some excellent clinics, amongst the best in the world, I don't think I've ever seen any results from Vinci though. I had a look at their site, and I feel some of the results they show are too good to be true while others are inconsistent.

GeminiX, we know you have had a great experience with Dr. Rogers. He did Francis Rossi, did he not? we are just advising him to look around and do a lot of research so he gets the best results. You more than anyone know the importance of getting a surgeon who is not only competent but gets consistently good results.

Too many guys rush into surgery expecting to come out looking perfect and only needing one procedure Not understanding that hair loss is an ongoing condition that you have to deal with forever.

I live in NYC and was told by Dr Robert Bernstein. that I would only need 500 grafts, and I believe him. Still I haven't pulled the trigger because i know even with a doctor as good as Bernstein there could be issues because of my type 1 diabetes
that are not apparent until post surgery.

Bottom line it's a surgical procedure and even in the most ideal conditions things could go pear-shaped.

I will add however that from the pictures you posted you have had incredible results.
so I am assuming that Dr. Rogers would be worth a consultation.

GeminiX

Reaction score
When I see regular posts from people who say things like "almost every day..." UK botched results... avoid British... etc. it gives the impression that every surgeon in the UK is a hack and that you never get bad results in other countries.

Sure tell people to do their research; of course point out that there are hacks operating; just don't mislead people that it's only in the UK that it happens. You only have to look through the dozens of threads right here on this forum from all over the world where people have had bad results.

The constant UK bashing is simply ridiculous and misleading.

malo

Established Member
Reaction score
Not bashing the UK as I have spent a great deal of time there and also a lot of breath telling my US friends who have never been to the UK, what a great cultural place it is.

I think Dr. Fajro's work is very good also and like I said your results with Dr. Rogers
are fantastic. It's just that most people who are much more experienced than me always advise not making travel a limitation. Especially when like you said the Vinci Clinic looks too good to be true.

GeminiX

Reaction score
malo said:
Not bashing the UK as I have spent a great deal of time there and also a lot of breath telling my US friends who have never been to the UK, what a great cultural place it is.

I think Dr. Fajro's work is very good also and like I said your results with Dr. Rogers
are fantastic. It's just that most people who are much more experienced than me always advise not making travel a limitation. Especially when like you said the Vinci Clinic looks too good to be true.

I agree with all of this, it's the same advice that I give people too; However, if you look though the comments in this thread, you will only see bad surgery in the UK mentioned and not anywhere else in the world. That's the point I'm trying to make here.

I have no experience of the Vinci clinic, I've never seen their results and never been there for a consult, as such I am neither going to recommend them or am I going to criticise them. They may be a superb world class clinic, or they may be hacks. As I've already said though, the evidence they post on their site does not fill me with confidence. What I certainly won't do is make the assumption they are hacks just because they are in the UK, though sadly that is what many people will do based on nothing more than other people repeating the rantings of a few shills.

Hairbyhair

Reaction score
Dr Rogers actually does some of the hair transplants for Vinci Hair Clinic in the UK fromwhat i gathered and I have yet to hear one negative experience story from that clinic so I think it's kind of harsh to judge them of being in the Uk! Still considering where to go but met with a few clinics so far and from what I have seen (live results not photos and judging from attitude of the staff and reputation) my mind is strongly going towards Vinci, I am definately not flying to the US and falling for this theory that there are only bad clinics in the UK and Europe (has nobody heard of Bosley and Nuhart in the states :)

Will still consider Farjo but he seems more like a great pr expert to me than anything else and tells me there is a 3 months waiting list for a consult!

hairfan

Reaction score
I had a transplant from Vinci found everything very proffesional im happy i chatted with a guy who had his FUT in NY and wasnt too happy I think there are good and bad clinics everywhere its not fair to lump them all together.