Virtuality's Story

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

been reading this forum on and off for at least 4 years.

I'm a 30+yo guy who’s been slowly losing hair and is looking to slow down the process.

I tried the pills, but they had an effect on my penis.

I tried minoxidil, I used to wake up with a bloated face.

So, I decided to give up with the “proven†routines. I get enough chemicals into my body from alcohol, so I don’t need more crap in me.

I used one of those caffeine shampoos for almost 2 years, I don't know if that's been working but I haven't lost too much ground. I can’t actually get a new bottle at the moment as I’m travelling.

Instead, I bought another brand of anti-hairloss shampoo, whatever was available at the local supermarket. That shampoo was awful, it gave me so much dandruff, it was unreal. A week later, I went to the chemist and bought a bottle of nizoral.

Basically, for the last few months nizoral is the only thing that goes on my head (I do actually use a generic conditioner too), and I’ve noticed that some of the small hairs on my hairline have been getting longer. I don’t really think nor believe that nizoral will save my hair, but if it manages to slow down the hairloss, then great. For the foreseeable future, my regimen will comprise of nizoral.

30 mins ago I was in front of the mirror staring at my hair, and seeing that the small hairs have grown a few millimetres made me want to share my experience. As I said, I don’t think nizoral is a cure but it might help a bit.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Some of you might have guessed from the increased number of posts that I'm bored :whistle:

I'm having an extremely slow summer and I have absolutely nothing to do. I don't even have much to do at work, and not keeping busy at work is making me even more bored. Most of the time I don't even go to the office, which makes me lose my work discipline but then again I hate going to the office if I'm just gonna sit there and drink coffee.

I'm trying to do useful things, ie exercising, reading, professional development, etc. For example, today is Sunday and I spent most of the day sitting in front of the computer working on something.

Anyway, my next project is to change my diet in a way that it can help me with slowing down hairloss.

Basically, I'm thinking of consuming more pulses and nuts and also introducing soy milk and green tea into my diet. There is so much written about soybeans and tea, and they aren't expensive, so I have nothing to lose.

I eat enough fruit and veg, I try to eat as much chicken meat as I can because it's leaner, cheaper, and a good source of protein. I'll make an effort to cook fish at least once a week as well.

My sugar and carbs consumption isn't too bad, but could be better.

Any suggestions? What else shall I add to my diet? Don't give me a long list of exotic nutrients, I don't even know where the nearest health shop is, and I don't want to order them on the internet.

PS: I think I need a new gf instead :whistle: but I don't want to be in a relationship because I'm gonna move again in the next 6 or 12 months and it's easier this way.

tsiroutraw

Reaction score
If you are bored install a good computer game or go to the gym, its much beter than losing time surfing the web.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't played computer games since the mid 1990s and I have no intentions of starting now. (Does playing Angry Birds on my phone count?)

I already go to the gym 3 times a week.