Visited AHS Mumbai Scared could this have happened with me ?

jooeey

Reaction score
I have read some really bad, Negative feedback about Advanced Hair Studio Mumbai here so I can't help but think this, there is this suspicion that comes in my mind could this have happened to me ?

I was there to get a quote and understand the [FONT=&amp]hair transplant[/FONT] treatment and Procedure. So while explaining the entire thing to me they drew a Hairline with a Marker on my Forehead, a hairline which I can look out for. I am not Bald it is just that I have deep gone inside forehead, So I have pretty good hair line with hair even right now, so while removing the Marked hairline of the Marker they used a Wet Tissue Paper I think it was a general face wipe kind of thing, but frankly I didn’t have a chance to look at it or ask what it was. Could they dared to do such a thing where in they deliberately used such wipes that would have some chemicals which damage and cause my hair fall and further reduce my hairline, the intention being, first they only create the need and then to correct it I have to ask them to treat it, so they create the need first and then they only give the solution.

I know this is extreme thinking. And People talking about their quality of work and not liking their work is a different thing but this would be like an open fraud isn't it guys ? I haven't really noticed any hair fall after that, But I don't know I get a feeling my forehead is looking more deeper then before but it could just be my illusion I don't know. But can they do such a thing ?

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mmmmmm....dude...really?:wacko: