Vitamin recommendations

Brit

Reaction score
I have had several hair transplant but with limited success. I now want to try the other route of Propecia,Rogaine and supplements. Can someone help me here with putting together a regiment of vitamins & shampoo recommendations ?

Jaz

Reaction score
Definitely use Nizoral, its a topical shampoo which cleans your scalp and promotes a healthy environment for new growth. You might also want to try a DHT blocking shampoo such as Revivogen or Revita to use in rotation with Nizoral.

As for vitamin supplements, theres many you could try - green tea extract, MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane), saw palmetto, Maxi-Hair, flax seed, grape seed extract etc.. all are supposed to be good for hair.

I'm currently trying Emerald Balance which is an all in one vitamin supplement, more info here; http://www.fitnesshealthcenters.com/Catalog/product_info/3489/cPath/23_86

Its got many things that are good for hair such as tumeric powder, silica, grape seed extract, green tea and is good for general health. You just add it to water and drink once daily which I find is a lot better than popping a load of pills.

The key is to stick with your regime, give it 6 months minimum.