vive for men

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this stuff rocks! i was feeling a little down again, about my hair not being where i wanted it at 5.5 months so i decided to treat myself to another potential "regimen" addition that had the potential to give me instant results. so i washed my hair with vive for men thickening stuff. when my hair was wet and partially wet it looked just as terrible, so i was discouraged, but then when it dried, wow! my hair looks like 40 percent thicker. i really think this is a good addition, especially for those of you waiting for your regimens to kick in and need a little crutch to get through it. they also have one that was an antidandruff one, so i'll be getting that too and see how it works.

just wanted to let you guys know, i know there were a few down people in here the other night, this might help boost your confidence.

smudge

Established Member
Reaction score
i've been using "Thicker Fuller Hair" brand shampoo. it doesn't seem to have any cosmetic benefit. anyone know how it compares to vive?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Thickening shampoos work completly different from person to person. I tried the Vive stuff and didn't like it. It even made my hair feel thinner. However, I do use it from time to time to wash the minoxidil residue from my brushes. My personal favorite has always been Diametress by Nexxus. Expensive? yes, but it's the only thickening shampoo out of the many I've tried that works "for me".
Trent...you're lucky that such an inexpensive product works for you...I'm jealous :)

LilOne

Reaction score
a smudge i use Thicker Fuller Hair celluplex did it work 4 u. ccuz i feel like this sh*t is worthless i use it 4 times out week i should just drop it.