volumizing shampoos and conditioners, what do u use if any?

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
??
im thinking about just buying some, but im not sure if they're worth it. Do you guys know of any that actually work?
Thanks.

misterium

Reaction score
I've been using Folligen Therapy Conditioner w/ copper peptides at night after shampooing. I let it sit for a few minutes. I like it so far.. seems nourishing.

Otherwise I use Nisim, but I won't buy this again once the bottle is finished, too expensive and I don't know if it really does anything.

And Nizoral every few days also....

I ordered some Emu oil shampoo & conditioner which has yet to arrive.

I am going to try the Progaine volumizing shampoo soon..

KrazyK

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm using Vive for men 2-1 shampoo/conditioner. Works great for me. I'm gonna check out Suave for Men soon.

I used Progaine in the past, worst shampoo ever. Made my hair feel like crap.

I guess you gotta do a whole trial and error with a bunch of shampoos and see which one works for you best.

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.
You didnt like progaine huh? my stylist recommended prograine mousse, and i was thinking about getting the shampoo, but im not so sure.

is Vive a thickening shampoo/conditioner? I read this a few minutes ago

http://magazines.ivillage.com/goodhouse ... 48,00.html

although im not sure how old this study is. Anyone know of any better products than the ones in this study?

de Gaulle

Reaction score
I have been using Vive of L'Oreal for years ("Because I am worth it" :) ). I love the shampoo because it really help thicken the hair.

I recommend it.

de Gaulle.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I been using Vive a thickening shampoo/conditioner and I have great result with it not regrow but volumen look oh my hair. My hair is natural fine so anything that can help my volumen is good for me.