Wacs1982's Story

drmambo

Reaction score
I am new and I currently have no regimen, even though I have tried a laser comb.

I want to know the best regimen for the hair i have and I would like to regrow some hair but my main concern is keeping the hair I have left. Right now, it is long, but I plan on cutting it short soon and then you can really see my scalp, which I hate. I have attached pics of only dry hair because I am at work right now.

I would like to start propecia and have been looking into buying some online from overseas pharmacies for cheap and that way I do not have to get a prescription for it. Is this safe and is this propecia real? Has anyone purchased any from a reputable source that can give me a website to check out.

Also, a couple months back I heard they may have found a cure for baldness and they had a snippet about in on Good Morning America and they said they would start human trials soon. Is this still happening and is there any info on when this type of procedure could be done on everyone?

Thanks for your help. Pics attached.
[attachment=4:1v57cm1j]photo.JPG[/attachment:1v57cm1j]
[attachment=3:1v57cm1j]photo (1).JPG[/attachment:1v57cm1j]
[attachment=2:1v57cm1j]photo (2).JPG[/attachment:1v57cm1j]
[attachment=1:1v57cm1j]photo (3).JPG[/attachment:1v57cm1j]
[attachment=0:1v57cm1j]photo (4).JPG[/attachment:1v57cm1j]

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 147
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 154
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 143
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 155
  • photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    44 KB · Views: 165

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
propecia + minoxidil

looks like you have a decent enough hairline that if your crown fills in you'll be a happy man

drmambo

Reaction score
Here is my hair after getting it cut short today. I have also just ordered some finasteride off an online pharmacy and going to start it with nizoral and minoxidil hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks when it arrives. I also have a laser comb I am going to start using more.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 173
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 149
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 123