Wait...I thought Jude Law had a hair transplant?

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeh, I read that too, maybe it didn't take, but that picture captioned....
Jude appeared to have much more hair on the red carpet at the amfAR gala in Cannes last week is rubbish. Look at the shot of him above, where his hair is dry Jude was sporting banana-coloured swimming shorts and some pretty impressive pecs It's pretty much the same.... He just has a good hair and make-up team when on set, probably? We all pretty much look far worse with wet hair. But yes, the same paper spoke of his hair transplant only last year?

He still got hold of Sienna Miller!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Wow virtually every comment left underneath was positive. :shock:

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow virtually every comment left underneath was positive.

I don't think women have issues with male pattern baldness hairloss as much as men do.

We think it makes us more unattractive then it really does.

s.a.f

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
Wow virtually every comment left underneath was positive.

I don't think women have issues with male pattern baldness hairloss as much as men do.

We think it makes us more unattractive then it really does.

True but its not just about how women see it. Its how we think about it too.

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's basically why we're all so frickin paranoid, because of some stupid woman journalist who probably has a face like an A*rs* making a story of it. It's basically the same as someone pointing at you and going 'LOOK HE'S GOING BALD!!!!'. It's a sad fact of life that people are out there like that, hence us lot being on here and sympathising with each other... For him, it's no biggie because the women love him, for us in the real world, stories like this don't help!!

El Nino

Established Member
Reaction score
If he could stabilise his loss with meds he would be a good candidate for a hair transplant.

keepinthehair

Established Member
Reaction score
I ran into Jude about a month ago on a hiking trail in Malibu. He caught me off guard asking for directions on a trail to a waterfall. It is unfortunate that I actually recognized him based on his hair from this site, but couldn't remeber his name. He was wearing one of those jamacan hair do rag things. I told him he was great in the Sherlock Holmes movie. Afterwards, I felt terrible that I probably only recognized him because of hair loss. Really sucks.