Wareagle's story

wareagle

Reaction score
So almost two years ago I noticed a massive amount of hair shedding during a shower and unfortunately it just kept on going. I started to do my research and figured maybe it was just stress or abuse from styling. I cut my hair shorter and still it kept shedding so I went on minoxidil foam and had a massive shed that lasted two months before I just couldn't take it anymore and stopped the minoxidil. Since that time I have been struggling with deciding to take propecia and today I went out and had the prescription filled. Tonight I'm going to order some Nizoral shampoo and hope for the best. My hair loss seems to be the type where the hair falls out and grows back thinner on the vertex, my hairline seems fine and I hope it isn't to greedy of me to hope I can grow some back and not just keep what I have now. I don't ever plan on going back on the rogaine foam, it was a pain in the ***. I'd like to chart my progress here. I also noticed that the change in my hair came with the growth of ear hair, longer nose hair, and longer eye brow hair. I figured it was just part of getting older and didn't even think of the hormonal things going on so I'm hoping that blocking the DHT can help me.
IMG_02581.jpg

IMG_02621.jpg

nagan

Reaction score
I started mine around age of 28.. I had also some hairloss beginning. Started Nizoral shampoo. It didnt make much difference.. Then started taking .25 mg propecia and 1 year later big improvement. I would recommend get a pill cutter and atleast make it half dose... 0.5mg.. that way u cut down if any some of the sideeffects.

Either ways im quite confident propecia will work.. It can take 2 or 3 months to stop the hair loss and then it starts re-growing..

wareagle

Reaction score
Thanks Nagan, so far no sides and for the first time in my life I'm ready for time to fly by haha

wareagle

Reaction score
One month update, nothing to really report and I'll be updating pics every three or four months. No shedding, no side effects, I do like the regenpure nizoral shampoo that I've been using