watery seamen

hulltras

Reaction score
i have been on 1mg daily since early August and still experiencing watery seamen. its not good and my gf has noticed i think. have Norwood cut down to 0.5 daily. can anyone share any experiences with this?

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
yes i get watery seamen to bro ..and plus my ejaculation is weaker and not as pleasurable

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hulltras said:
i have been on 1mg daily since early August and still experiencing watery seamen. its not good and my gf has noticed i think. have Norwood cut down to 0.5 daily. can anyone share any experiences with this?

I lowered my dosage to .25mg daily, after a year of 1mg, and a half a year at .5mg... doing so almost totally eliminated all side-effects, while also maintaining almost all new growth. Although, I personally never experienced watery semen, only softer erections and a slight numbness.

But remember, I don't care what anyone else tells you, everybody responds differently to various medications, and there isn't always a consistency to these reactions, either good or bad. In other words, you won't know your response until you give it a try. Trust your own judgment; you know what's best for you.

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
hulltras said:

They were probably thrown overboard, hence them being watery!

tenshi

Established Member
Reaction score
I got the waterly loads too. I got it about four months into treatment. About once a month I randomly shoot a enormous load. It isn't from not jerking it for a while. One time I shot myself on my cheek. Another time I shot it over the shoulder. I could just feel it was going to be a massive load ever before I shot it. Kind of strange. I wonder why it makes semen all watery.