We aren't the only ones concerned about our hairloss.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, hairloss talk is not the only place people gripe about their misfortunes. I was on this forum for psychobillies, and I read a post by this guy who called himself on his hairloss. He was so bummed out saying how he was going bald at 23 and very depressed. He was quite bald from the looks of it, he posted pics of him with hair, then shaved. But I thought it was so funny how he was posting about his hairloss on a psychobilly forum. I gave him some sound advice and sympathized with his dilemma. It just kinda made me feel not so bummed either.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
I like to post about my hair loss in the Sex Addicts forum as well as in the AA forums.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Odelay said:
I like to post about my hair loss in the Sex Addicts forum as well as in the AA forums.

:lol: you too eh. i also post in EBA. (Excessive Masturbators Anonymous)

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This place isnt all that easy to find. It took me days of looking around the internet. I did actually find HairLossTalk.com.com but had dismissed it amoung countless other sites trying to sell me stuff. I finally read enough on the propecia and minoxidil combination to believe it, and when I came back across HairLossTalk.com.com I saw that, unlike most sites, it was talking more sense then sales. So I ventured into the forums and found you guys.

Theres just so much information out there, its hard to tell whats real. Since that was a community he knew and trusted, he posted it there. And it sounds like it was a good idea, since you were able to help him out, Nomad.

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
It's true you just don't know when to stay on a forum and read on because of all the sales crap out there. Before I arrived here the only proven product I had tried was minoxidil, I had tried some herbal treatments but couldn't fully convince myself that they would work so dropped them.

I only came across this site because I wanted some user comments on the lasercomb. Obviously the lasermax site had loads of them, but just had too many positive comments about it. Then I came across this site and lets just say I thought the comments where genuine, I could believe that real people where here and not some sale's wh***. My hairloss treatment regimen has changed drastically and I’m a lot more educated about hairloss. If only Ken would piss off and stop confusing people we’d all be better off.

There's alot of notso-informative and informative posts here. I've spent hours reading what goes on here, it's a beneficial forum in so many ways.

Jack

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
flux said:
This place isnt all that easy to find. It took me days of looking around the internet. I did actually find HairLossTalk.com.com but had dismissed it amoung countless other sites trying to sell me stuff. I finally read enough on the propecia and minoxidil combination to believe it, and when I came back across HairLossTalk.com.com I saw that, unlike most sites, it was talking more sense then sales. So I ventured into the forums and found you guys.

Theres just so much information out there, its hard to tell whats real. Since that was a community he knew and trusted, he posted it there. And it sounds like it was a good idea, since you were able to help him out, Nomad.

the forum i am talking about has nothing to do with hairloss, it's about psychobilly culture/music, so it was kinda refreshing for me to see a guy there (23 yrs old) who is struggling with hairloss and talking about it openly to people who put extreme emphasis on hairstyles. all the replies were very respectful and not one person poked fun at the guy, and he posted pics as well. even all the chicks there were saying how they love baldies, and it's more manly, you have more testosterone, and whatever. but my point is not everyone cares we are going bald or criticizes our appearances in negative fashions like we may expect. i am also going to PM the guy and direct him here for some input and support.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i know what you mean nomad im startin to get convinced that shavin my head isnt as bad as i once thought.nowadays the fashion is either long hair,a shaved head or one messed up crop,and i dont like havin long hair.Hell i mean some guys in their 20's are shavin there head just to be in style even though they are not going bald.Also how you were sayin that women think its manly ...i think they do as well i have a friend that has his head shaved(but hes not going bald)and women are always askin him if they can rub their hands over his head.My kind of girls.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
I think shaving your head looks good on people that have some bulk to them, it does not even have to be muscle. I think the only people that look odd bald are tall skinny people or guys that have really messed up skulls. Look at Andre Agassi, his skull looks a little odd but the shaved look still works for him. The other thing is that if you are white you need to have a decent tan because a pasty head does not look good.