Web design help needed. Thanks you all

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Are there any web designers here who can offer some advice? I’m just starting out and looking for recommendations on the best software for beginners to build their first website. I’m interested in tools that are user-friendly, offer good support or tutorials, and provide essential features without being too overwhelming.
Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Yarkira

My Regimen
Reaction score
For beginners, I recommend trying Wix or WordPress. Both are user-friendly and have extensive tutorials. Wix offers an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, while WordPress provides flexibility and powerful features. Both platforms have solid support communities to help you get started.

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Canva is an excellent platform for beginners, offering an easy and intuitive interface for creating designs without prior experience. It's one of the fastest and simplest ways to start learning graphic design, with numerous templates and tools to guide users. While Canva offers structured courses for those who want a more formal learning path, it's also entirely possible to teach yourself design skills at home. For example, websites like corelangs https://www.corelangs.оrg/html/images/attributes/ provide free resources on HTML and image attributes, allowing users to delve deeper into web design. Combining Canva's ease of use with free online resources like CoreLangs helps beginners build a solid foundation in both graphic and web design, making learning more accessible and versatile.

Last edited: