Website Suggestion

TheLastHairbender

Established Member
Reaction score
It would be neat to have a "Best-Of" button to allow us to report particularly insightful, charming, funny, or otherwise amusing posts/threads. The Best-Of count could be aggregated and a forum created to host these best-of's for those of us just perusing the site without looking for anything in particular. Craigslist has such a button although I don't think it's used for anything, at least I don't think you can browse the best-of material there.

I don't know how difficult or expensive it would be to implement such functionality, just a thought to make HairLossTalk.com a bit more entertaining. If I could just browse the best-of comments I may allocate the hour I spend on Reddit everyday here instead, as HairLossTalk.com users are probably some of the most interesting and comical outside of :EDIT: New York Post readers :EDIT:.

Cassin

Reaction score
Well these type of sites don't benefit from that. You don't want cliques on a site like this. It really is a good idea but not fitting here. More importantly you don't want someone to be mocked.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheLastHairbender said:
It would be neat to have a "Best-Of" button to allow us to report particularly insightful, charming, funny, or otherwise amusing posts/threads. The Best-Of count could be aggregated and a forum created to host these best-of's for those of us just perusing the site without looking for anything in particular. Craigslist has such a button although I don't think it's used for anything, at least I don't think you can browse the best-of material there.

I don't know how difficult or expensive it would be to implement such functionality, just a thought to make HairLossTalk.com a bit more entertaining. If I could just browse the best-of comments I may allocate the hour I spend on Reddit everyday here instead, as HairLossTalk.com users are probably some of the most interesting and comical outside of 4chan.
>2011
>not having 4chan open on another tab

IHYGDDT

1300044776986.jpg

/g/entlemen

Cassin

Reaction score
somone uk said:
TheLastHairbender said:

I don't know how difficult or expensive it would be to implement such functionality, just a thought to make HairLossTalk.com a bit more entertaining. If I could just browse the best-of comments I may allocate the hour I spend on Reddit everyday here instead, as HairLossTalk.com users are probably some of the most interesting and comical outside of 4chan.
>2011

IHYGDDT

1300044776986.jpg

/g/entlemen

I don't get it :(

TheLastHairbender

Established Member
Reaction score
cassin said:
More importantly you don't want someone to be mocked.

Good point.

TheLastHairbender

Established Member
Reaction score
TheLastHairbender said:
as HairLossTalk.com users are probably some of the most interesting and comical outside of :EDIT: New York Post readers :EDIT:.

Fixed.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cassin said:
somone uk said:
TheLastHairbender said:

>2011

IHYGDDT

1300044776986.jpg

/g/entlemen

I don't get it :(
it's a reference to a common post on 4chan's /g/ board

TheLastHairbender said:
TheLastHairbender said:
as HairLossTalk.com users are probably some of the most interesting and comical outside of :EDIT: New York Post readers :EDIT:.

Fixed.
jumping to the other side of the classy spectrum ;-) :laugh: :laugh:

Cassin

Reaction score
TheLastHairbender said:

I don't know how difficult or expensive it would be to implement such functionality, just a thought to make HairLossTalk.com a bit more entertaining. If I could just browse the best-of comments I may allocate the hour I spend on Reddit everyday here instead, as HairLossTalk.com users are probably some of the most interesting and comical outside of :EDIT: New York Post readers :EDIT:.

It really is a good suggestion btw....I wish we could do it. the users here are amazing...we get such a cross section here.

TheLastHairbender

Established Member
Reaction score
somone uk said:
jumping to the other side of the classy spectrum ;-) :laugh: :laugh:

Best not to risk getting on their bad side...given my public 'before' photos I'm sure they could absolutely destroy my life. The captions would never and I'd rather not make a meme out of my hair loss.

cassin: TY! But I agree, the camaraderie is #1 around here and we wouldn't want to jeopardize that for anything. Great work on the site btw. I would be bald without it.

cuebald

Reaction score
Just view all of CCS's posts for some real "wtf?" moments :mrgreen: