welcome back hairs! Where have you been for seven years?

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm going on three months on regimen (except dutasteride topical is 4 weeks) and I thought this site could use some good news posted on results . I see pigmented vellus hairs , hairs I haven't seen in seven years on my hairline now . I still have thin hair but the body is gradually thickening but not as fast as the vellus hairs are reacting in slick areas I had .i don't have any slick area except in the temple area which I doubt I will ever regain .This is good for three months .I really don't think I could better my regimen except with maybe adding msm capsules to the minoxidil . My vertex bald spot has shrunk to half the size but is still a silver dollar size . I really think the copper peptide is carrying about 20% of my improvements success . The finasteride about 65% and the min stuff completes .

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, im glad its working for you. I hope to have similar results in the next couple of months

G

Kevin fretwell said:
I really think the copper peptide is carrying about 20% of my improvements success . The finasteride about 65% and the min stuff completes .

sounds good mr Fretwell, but I must ask, how can you measure those figures?

I am using finasteride/min/nizoral getting slow but positive results and to honest for all I know the finasteride maybe doing jack for me or maybe it's the reason for all my results, as I started them all around the same time there is simply no way of knowing, how can you tell whats working for you?

cheers

Ty

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm just going on my understanding of my experiences with inflamation and the hairloss associated with thus . I have a very sensitive scalp that loves to get arritated (inflamed) quite easily and so I can associate the level of hairloss with the spells of inflamation I had experiencedthe last ten years . Anyway it makes it easy for me to know just how healthy my scalp has been since using copper peptide .The min does alot of arritating of my scalp .Thats why I had no luck with min before I applied cu .

hopewas

Reaction score
don't get too excited. i always get new hairs growing. they usually fall out again.

Reaction score
Damn Hope you sure can rain on somebody's parade.

Fretwell I hope you achieve some amazing results sounds to me like your well on your way

The Gardener

Reaction score
Hopewas is being an a**h** by posting what he did, but there is an element of truth to it. I have been through the same thing...

Basically, the new "sprouts" will not all come to fruition. When I first started my regimen, I got massive new sprouts all over, thought I was going to have a Reagan hairline by Christmas. Well, it didn't happen. The sprouts grew in number, but they seemed to just remain sprouts.

BUT, I did get and am getting regrowth. However, it is not taking place in the "sprout" field but along my existing hairline. My recession is reversing, slowly, very slowly, hair by hair. It is almost as if the REAL regrowth happens from the areas closest your existing hair, and very slowly expands outwards.

So, I think you sound like you are responding, but I am just saying don't look for the area with the sprouts to suddenly start growing thick hair. Be more realistic. Instead, look at your existing hairline, and look for regrowth along that hairline... it will happen if you are a responder, and will slowly creep over the bald area and reduce your bald areas.

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
I think Gardener is spot on about the hair growing in from the existing hairline and outwards. It is the exact experience I have gone through and still experiencing. Hopewas is wrong in saying the hairs that you grow disappears. From my experience, all hairs that have become terminal hairs, have remained. But I guess most people are able to keep their hair that they regrow whilst a few may not e.g Hopewas.

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
It is almost as if the REAL regrowth happens from the areas closest your existing hair, and very slowly expands outwards.

So, I think you sound like you are responding, but I am just saying don't look for the area with the sprouts to suddenly start growing thick hair. Be more realistic. Instead, look at your existing hairline, and look for regrowth along that hairline... it will happen if you are a responder, and will slowly creep over the bald area and reduce your bald areas.
Isn't it facinating that how indeed the regrowth happens closest to the existing hair ?Thats how mine is basicly but with alot of vellus in the once slick areas .

hopewas

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Hopewas is being an a**h** by posting what he did, but there is an element of truth to it. I have been through the same thing...

Basically, the new "sprouts" will not all come to fruition. When I first started my regimen, I got massive new sprouts all over, thought I was going to have a Reagan hairline by Christmas. Well, it didn't happen. The sprouts grew in number, but they seemed to just remain sprouts.

BUT, I did get and am getting regrowth. However, it is not taking place in the "sprout" field but along my existing hairline. My recession is reversing, slowly, very slowly, hair by hair. It is almost as if the REAL regrowth happens from the areas closest your existing hair, and very slowly expands outwards.

how am i an a**h** for posting my situation but then you agree with me? what a dumbass. all i said was what happened to me. i get numerous new hairs growing all the time..but after shampooing, etc... they always fall out. most of the times it's the hair that shed that grows back..i have many new hairs growing now that shed. but the ones on the hairline always seem to fall out. anyways,..i know i might sound negative..but i don't mean to. i'm just a straight to the point poster..unlike gardener who seems to post a shitload of paragraphs in every post. sorry i don't have the time to do that

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I ve notice that with my regime its a SLOW regrowth. Like mentioned above the hairs on the hairline are sprouting, but little clusters at a time. I figure in a year things should be thick again. Just keeping my fingers crosssed!

OUT!
Tony Montana

Deaner

Reaction score
Well Gardener's post makes sense doesn't it guys? The hairs closest to your hairline were the most recent to disappear, therefore should be the most recent to regenerate. It's not a very tough concept. The longer a hair has been missing for, the harder it's gonna be to get back. And be thankful of this too, because if people all of a sudden started seeing your temples growing back really thin-like, it would look even stupider.

And brasil, it's regimen, not regime, we're not talking military, terrorism, etc, etc.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Deaner said:
Well Gardener's post makes sense doesn't it guys? The hairs closest to your hairline were the most recent to disappear, therefore should be the most recent to regenerate. It's not a very tough concept. The longer a hair has been missing for, the harder it's gonna be to get back. And be thankful of this too, because if people all of a sudden started seeing your temples growing back really thin-like, it would look even stupider.

And brasil, it's regimen, not regime, we're not talking military, terrorism, etc, etc.

My bad dickface, forgot to put the "n". Speaking of taking military action, why dont I come over where you live and drop a few rounds on you. Man, Deaner, you are an a**h** fuckn sh*t bro, I hope we never run into each other!

Tony Montana

Deaner

Reaction score
Calm down bud, hairloss got ya on edge? :p What a**h** threatens to come to my house and shoot me up? Go f**k yourself you touchy c***.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Deaner said:
Calm down bud, hairloss got ya on edge? :p What a**h** threatens to come to my house and shoot me up? Go f**k yourself you touchy c***.

Ai ai ai....... :band: :baaa: :rockon: :fun: :adminfinger:

mrlestat

Reaction score
don't get too excited. i always get new hairs growing. they usually fall out again.

:lol: You should be a motivational speaker.. :roll: