Welcome to yet another story.

UserVali

Reaction score
So I will keep it nice and short.
I am 19 years old and my hairline is pretty ****ed up. I guess it;s a nw2 heading towards a nw3. My hair looks pretty healthy though and it grows really quick. I notice a few fallen hairs around but nothing too scary. On the other hand..., as you can notice in the pic, my left side is beginning to thin whilst my right is staying quite intact I would say. I am not quite sure if I have had a receded hairline forever because I used keep my hair quite long and I haven;t got any pictures of the actual hairline. Anyway, I m planning on starting with both propecia and minoxidil. But I was considering starting with only 0.25mg and as time goes on to upgrade to 0.5mg and 1mg. And I think I will use minoxidil just once a day also(foam). Any other ideas or suggestions? All welcomed. I ll post the pic as soon as I can. Thanks for viewing.

- - - Updated - - -

download.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Pic is up

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I started at .5mg and moved to 1mg after 5/6 months. Aside from adding nizoral you are pretty much set with your treatment plan. Good luck

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just stick with finasteride for now, proscar quartered, 1.25mg per day should be enough for you, add minoxidil after one year if you are unsatisfied with results.