Went to a bar last night and someoen presumed I had hair transplant

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't like when that happens because they are right, but it only bothered me for 1 second given I don't care anymore, but still lied and denied and said "no" and that was the end of that...... If I cared about women anymore I'd probably be self conscious about it, but am not....

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
He's in a post-breakup funk. It will pass.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
He's in a post-breakup funk. It will pass.

LoL i'm in that boat too, 9 months in now, but no one has asked if I have had a hair transplant..... yet

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I saw your hair, nobody will say that about you because you have straight hair. My hair is very curly so you can easily see the plugginess, even though I had 3 sets of graft excisions.. I began back in 1996, had really bad hair transplant, then in 2002 I had 3 sets of graft excisions, it looks better, but it's still obviously noticeable enough that people will ask if I had hair transplant. If someone can tell you had hair transplant, it means you have bad hair transplant...

barcafan

Reaction score
recboi, in retrospect would you say you made the right descision by getting an hair transplant?

I mean by the looks of it, it seems you're likely just as worried about your hair as you were PRE-OP. Whats the point?

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
had I went to someone competent I think hair transplant could have been a good thing........

RaginDemon

Reaction score
the hair transplant worked miracle for you