What BIG year or BIG Treatment to look forward to?

Nickie

Established Member
Reaction score
whats the magic year or the next BIG promising treatment going to be?

We need to hope for SOMETHING.

Hair cloning?

2050? kidding lol

I was hoping 2010?

:gulp:

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
It's always 10 years. We will have a cure for everything in about 10 years. :roll:

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's really hard to say when something better will come out. Cloning is very close to make a lot of things better. But the religous people don't want anything to do with it and will try to stop it.

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
if i can take a line from The Beatles, "I've got to admit its getting better, getting better all the time." If you look where we have gotten to in a short amount of time...in a short time there will be something even better....

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The problem is we just cant know. Theres always talk of drugs on the horizon but all too often the hope fades into obscurity. I still want to know whats up with Osteoscreen, but I get the feeling its nothing.

Propecia has been out for over 10 years. Minoxidil longer. Before that, nothing. There doesnt seem to be a lot of solid movement and I really dont know that we will see a new miracle treatment in the next 10 years..

Transplantation continues to push forward, but I'm really hoping to avoid that if I can. I hope the finasteride keeps working.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
in 1997, they said cloning will be widely available from 2005 and genetic engineering by 2010.
I dont think a cure will be found anywhere sooner.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Rock said:
if i can take a line from The Beatles, "I've got to admit its getting better, getting better all the time." If you look where we have gotten to in a short amount of time...in a short time there will be something even better....

Thats true, imagine if this were 1960 and somehow the internet were around then like it is today we would be talking here about nothing. If you went bald in the 60's you were pretty much fucked, very few treatments then. Now we have a few than can hold balding off for a certain amount of time and more treatments are in the works.

Nickie

Established Member
Reaction score
so what's the magic year then

2010??

2020?

You know....cancer/hiv, and just every day lousiness will keep persisting.

If these treatments keep getting pushed back, and people keep leading us on only for nothing,

WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO HOPE FOR?

lol!!

vogs

Established Member
Reaction score
Who on earth is interested in finding a cure?

Not the industry for sure! It will hurt everyone. Much better to keep us hocked on small pill that will just do enough to get our hope going and our credit cards hot.

Axon

Reaction score
Propecia does not sell very well, so that is a flawed line of thinking. A one stop cure that could bring a Norwood 7 back, however, would light the business world on fire.

Bank on it.

sam-

Established Member
Reaction score
>>>vogs

I totally agree with you................
I keep dreaming of that day when a one week dosage will be enough to get your hair back.