What can be done to make hair look thick after using nizarol

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
The problem with shampopoing hair is that it takes away all the moisture and results in thinner looking hair. This is one of the reasons why I now wash my hair every 4th day because it takes at least 24 hrs ( sometimes longer) for the hair to have any build up thus giving a thicker look. I know some peole would suggest the use of a conditioner once in while which I do but, if anything its worse after conditioning than when using nizarol.

Is there any chance that either folligen or tricomin would solve this problem. Would using either of these after shamppoing with nizarol (after the hair has dried) help to moisteurise the hair quicker?

Deaner

Reaction score
My hair is so much worse after conditioning than Nizoral. It's never been very good with conditioners, I hate them. But I agree that Nizoral totally destroys any thickness. I love waking up and having some grease in the hair, giving me the illusion that my hair rocks. I think this is one of the many reasons that we sometimes believe our regimen is kicking ***, and then other days we feel like we've taken a step backwards.

avri

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: What can be done to make hair look thick after using nizoral

absmon said:
if anything its worse after conditioning than when using nizarol.
That probably only means you're not using a quality conditioner.

avri

jx

Reaction score
i used to do that, wait until like 3 days to wash my hair again. but the minoxidil has dried out my scalp so much that i have to use nizoral every day or the flakes get out of control. quite a dilemma.