What color is your folligen?1

CCS

Reaction score
I have an old bottle that I opened for the first time. It is more brown than green, and stinks a bit worse than I remember folligen stinking. Do you guys think it is still good? I'm tempted to dump it down the drain and use the sprayer for another topical of mine.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its supposed to be a strong bluey/green. Not brown. I would bin it.

Why did you leave it sitting around anyway? Why didnt you use it?

CCS

Reaction score
Part was I still had two bottles of the cleaner peptides, which I had more faith in. And part was I was not consistent about applying any peptides. By the time the cleaner ones started getting low and I wanted to go with the soy ones, the solution was already brown. It was at least 2 years later, though.

He gave me some free serum of the clean ones. I'll mix it in with some propylene glycol and distilled water and put it in the sprayer. Once gone, I'll start tricomin. I don't plan to use copper peptides forever. I see them as just for scar repair. I'm just clearing out the scar stuff, and then will later focus on other stuff for regrowth.

CCS

Reaction score
Tricomin.

It only has known effective copper peptides. Folligen has random copper peptide made from soy protein and copper. Who knows what percentage are good for hair, and what effects the others have. That is how Dr Pichard is able to get around the patent. All we know about Folligen is the good word of Dr Pichard, and also the reports of people who used it and say it worked for them. I'd rather use it than not use it if I were on a budget. But by the time I run out of my old version AC spray, and mix up the tricomin peptides Pichard gave me for free, I'll probably go with Tricomin next.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dr Pickart doesnt sell the tricomin peptide.

He sells GHK-Cu peptide(AKA - Prezatide Copper Acetate). Tricomin has AHK-Cu peptide. The AHK is the one that showed the best results and was the one that went through partial FDA trial.

I think GHK-Cu does work for hair just not as well as the AHK-Cu peptide did. I dont know why Pickart doesnt start selling the AHK-Cu as the patent has run out I think.

Folligen is a mess I dont care how good its supposed to work. AHK and GHK are nice and "clean" as you say.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Mine is deep blue and my Folli for blonds is yellowish (well... blond!).

You know what I think happened CCS? Maybe your Folligen went rusty xD