What do MSM tablets do exactly?

Reaction score
As the title reads, what do they do?

They surely can't regrow hair, do they thicken existing hairs?

From using Propecia and Foam, I have loads of thin hairs on the temple, and if they thickened up my hair wud look 10 times better.

ali777

Reaction score
In short, MSM makes the hair grow quicker. I don't think it helps with thickening already miniaturised hairs, but it should make existing terminal hair stronger. In other words, it is not a cure to hairloss.

Use the forum search facility to find existing threads on MSM....

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't say makes hair grow quicker, but finger and toe nails grow faster for me. Also great for recovery if you are sports guy, way less sore after workouts. Also seems to flush your system some say.

ali777

Reaction score
It has made absolutely no difference to my nail growth. I can't decide if my hair is growing quicker or not...

If I had to choose between Yes and No, I'd probably say my hair is growing slightly quicker but nothing out of the ordinary.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When I first started using MSM it made my hair and nails grow very quickly. But after
a while things slowed back to normal (which is slow). So I wonder if I had a deficiency or
something and when it was satisfied the growth stopped. I have no clue about these things
just thinking out loud.

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there who still thinks that MSM works is f*****g RETARDED :youbet:

The only thing that MSM does is give you false hope and less money to spend every month.

It has never been proven to do anything at all.

I was elated when i found out about MSM, i couldn't wait to buy it, i couldn't wait to take it, but in the end it turns out it was just bullshit, accept it.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
MSM shouldn't be counted on as a hair regrowth measure.

BUT - it definitly does the job for aches and pains. When I first started taking it - this rotator cuff pain that I had for years cleared up and went away for good after 2 months. I've taken it religiously ever since.

(And I do believe it makes my hair grow faster)