What do you guys think of this

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
well... i didn't see any before and after pictures, which, if they had any to brag about, they certainly would.

if this was a therapy that worked, this wouldnt be such an isolated clinic and this practice would be very common since there is so much money to be made by curing or aiding hairloss.

also, what happens after the 6th month program? its not really practical to go to a clinic twice a week for the rest of your life, and my gut feel is if you did experience any benifits from the procedure, they would certainly taper off after you finished. and from the looks of it, the only address they offer is in ontario, so, unless you live nearby, its not very practical to go to canada twice a week for 6 months (or longer).

I say stay away from it, but thats just a gut feel. I'd be delighted to find that I was wrong and the proceedure actually helps.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Well, consider yourself lucky, fallicule. I wasn't able to see before and after pictures either. In fact, I couldn't see anything except a big 'website not available' message.

More bandwith, please.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds exactly like what the Lasercomb does. Except they will have you trapped into going in for expensive laser treatments, forever, instead of just buying a lasercomb and only paying once.