What Do You Think About Dr. Lupanzula. Belgium

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
considering doing my surgery there
is it reliable clinic?

thanks
I would consider him only because he is endorsed by Joe Tillman. I know Joe would not recommend him if he was not outstanding and ethical. Contact Joe Tillman if you have any concerns. Personally, I need to see more cases with results like Rahal or Erdogan before I would pull the trigger.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
considering doing my surgery there
is it reliable clinic?

thanks

I think Joe Tillman's affinity for him stems from the fact that he does a low amount of grafts per day and does the majority of the surgery himself.

Post photos up. The more doctors I look at the more I can tell that some are better suited to certain types of loss and expectations. Personally I think Lupanzula is doing fantastic work but he definitely opts for a more conservative approach with focus on getting the most out of the grafts for the sake of long term coverage. For lower norwoods like myself I think an aggressive approach should be opted for more often. Also he's almost twice the price of Erdogan and most would agree he's not any more (or necessarily less) consistent, both being some of the most consistent I've seen. If you have the money for Lupanzula I'd probably opt for Rahal unless you're set on FUE.

toto

Reaction score
I would consider him only because he is endorsed by Joe Tillman. I know Joe would not recommend him if he was not outstanding and ethical. Contact Joe Tillman if you have any concerns. Personally, I need to see more cases with results like Rahal or Erdogan before I would pull the trigger.
hi thanks for the reply
how can i contact with joe tillman?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
hi thanks for the reply
how can i contact with joe tillman?
Google his name and you can find his site. He has his own website.

toto

Reaction score
thanks found his site
he says good things about dr. lupanzula.
can i trust his opinions? is he reliable?

im so tired of all these searches( my English isn't perfect so its more difficult)
i thinks i will go with lupazula eventually
hope this is a good decision

toto

Reaction score
I think Joe Tillman's affinity for him stems from the fact that he does a low amount of grafts per day and does the majority of the surgery himself.

Post photos up. The more doctors I look at the more I can tell that some are better suited to certain types of loss and expectations. Personally I think Lupanzula is doing fantastic work but he definitely opts for a more conservative approach with focus on getting the most out of the grafts for the sake of long term coverage. For lower norwoods like myself I think an aggressive approach should be opted for more often. Also he's almost twice the price of Erdogan and most would agree he's not any more (or necessarily less) consistent, both being some of the most consistent I've seen. If you have the money for Lupanzula I'd probably opt for Rahal unless you're set on FUE.
this is my situation
can you plz tell if its lupazula its the right choice for me?

Attachments

• IMG_4084.JPG
    IMG_4084.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_4085.JPG
    IMG_4085.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_4086.JPG
    IMG_4086.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 359

SeanFUE

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lupanzula is a good surgeon that seems to adhere to the doctors code. He is really good at FUE and Is much more involved in the surgery then some other docs.
Best of luck.