what do you think?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so...i'm 23 years old...and I'm really bothered by my hair...and I'm decided this autumn to make the big step into hair restoration...don't worry ...i'm not that kind of guy who want's a lower hairline or thick hair...I just want to have hair for framing my face...i have a friend who is blond...and he doesn't have male pattern baldness...but his hair is very thin...on sides and at the back and all over the head you can number the strands of hair...but because he is blond this thin hair is not a problem...so I was thinking that i could have a full head of hair even if I'm suffering for hair loss...I mean with a long term plan and not going crazy with low hairline and thick portions of your head...i could have he's look because I'm also blond...I'll post some pictures...and let me know what to think... by the way at the back of my head I have 3-4 mm hair cut i buzzed my hair...
my goal is to thicken the front side of my hair and to restore the right temple who is recedeed...
i will follow also the treatment with proscar and I'm thinking to add also minoxidil...and to follow this routine the entire life or till something better will come on the market...histogen...

Attachments

• 15052010(007).jpg
    15052010(007).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 177
  • 14052010(002).jpg
    14052010(002).jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 183
  • 10052010(023).jpg
    10052010(023).jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 10052010(035).jpg
    10052010(035).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 10052010(022).jpg
    10052010(022).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 165

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the temples are recedeed and the upper is all over thinned...besides this...the part behind hairline is very thin i can not style the hair at all...that's why i buzzed my hair...

richlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
get on minoxidil and proscar.. good chance to really thicken things up and maintain through your 20s until something else comes along.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'm already on proscar...but i nan not deal with front part...ca not style it...what do you say about donor area? it looks ok? it is buzzed with 4 mms...

s.a.f

Reaction score
Donor area also looks abit thin to me (sorry) but you should get on finasteride right now if things are no worse in a year then maybe have FUE to try and restore to a thicker NW2.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I mentioned that it is 4 mm hair cut on the back...the real pictures are those from outside...because one of them is mad with flash...any way...I was thinking to restore the hairline...and the 5 cm behind it...and...maybe for vertex to use a hairpiece...in case I don't have to many grafts...thx for reply!

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that I can get 4000 grafts from the donor...I've seen people with less hair...in donor and they got 4000...personally it think I have much more hair than this guy...
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=58722 and he got over 4000 grafts...!