What do you think?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I want my temples fixed the crown filled and my hairline lowered again just a TINY bit (my forehead has gotten like xenomorph huge!)

If you look in my sig there are links to my pics in a good res.

Im just asking any docs and people who have knowledge if they think its possible and how many grafts in might take.

I have been on consults but I like all the info I can get.

I am so afraid of it not looking natural and just CONSTANT touch ups since I cant use finasteride. I use minoxidil twice a day and nizoral twice a week.

thanks !

pfatehi

Reaction score
I think it is possible but make sure you use a ISHRS certified doctor..

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it is possible but make sure you use a ISHRS certified doctor..

the one I picked is certified. Im trying to make time to go on a second consult with him just to get a realistic view of what to expect. I also want him to see my head again since its been a few months and I have shedded since stopping finasteride.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Being certified in itself is not enough, you have to do tons of research, otherwise you're risking the thing you don't want....another surgery to correct a bad hair transplant

pfatehi

Reaction score
the one I picked is certified. Im trying to make time to go on a second consult with him just to get a realistic view of what to expect. I also want him to see my head again since its been a few months and I have shedded since stopping finasteride.
update?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

well the 28th Im going on a second consult with the guys I picked.

I am honestly super afraid of this. personally I feel if I end up deciding not to Ive wasted this guys time. I just want another idea of the treatment and my expectations. I feel the first consult was more the presentation of the facilities more even though he did go through a lot with me.

I also dont want to be pressured into picking a date right there as I will need to deal with work for the time off first.

I am trying dermarolling as an experimental right now but seriously I doubt it will be the cure all more than just maintenance.

I seriously want my hair loss fixed and my top densified a bit. I also REALLY want to try and have him throw some body (chest, legs ECT) up there in a spot to see how it takes since I Know I will have to dive into those areas in the furture.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Who you going for consults with/had ?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who you going for consults with/had ?

Im in the states
CT to be precise

http://www.nehair.com/

Out of like 5 I went on he continued to stay on top.

I def want a second consult before committing though because he was also one of the first so my memory has become jumbled from all the garbage other people have said to me. I need to refresh my expectations and goals.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Don't worry about wasting their time, it is very important you choose the right Doctor, and if I were you i'd not be comfortable until I had found independent patient blogs with good result from the Doctor that you have chosen...and i don't mean just the basic before and after pic, but a blog detailing the whole procedure with photos for month 1 - 3 - 4 -6 etc

All the best docs have these patient blogs. The patient gallery on doctors/clinics website can be useful, but don't depend on just that....the results from this guy look ok, not great, but only ok.

I can't find any patient blogs on this guy, and he's not a part of the hair tran$ plant network.