What do you think?

maviduron

Reaction score
hello guys, pardon my english, I'm brazilian, I want to know what you think on use of dutasteride for hair loss. Is it not viable for health? In 3 years of shedding and without great thinning hair frontal line I already lost 60% of my hair of all scalp. I am despaired and I don't see better option than dutasteride.
Thanks.

ix

Established Member
Reaction score
e o melhor mas custa o mais dinheiro comparado com os outros tratamentos. eu ach o que tem o mesmo side effects de propecia/proscar. compra proscar. e corta em quatro . e como propecia mas vai Telogen Effluvium costar menos dinheiro. see queres usar minoxidil compra generica. kirkland minoxidil e o mais barato e e o mesmo que rogaine. eh macarena

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
You didn't mention if you have used anything so far but I encourage you to use a combination of Propecia and Nizoral shampoo and give it 12 months. If you genuinely have lost 60% of your hair, I also encourage you to use Rogaine 5% twice daily as part of your regimen.

HairLossTalk.com

maviduron

Reaction score
e o melhor mas custa o mais dinheiro comparado com os outros tratamentos. eu ach o que tem o mesmo side effects de propecia/proscar. compra proscar. e corta em quatro . e como propecia mas vai Telogen Effluvium costar menos dinheiro. see queres usar minoxidil compra generica. kirkland minoxidil e o mais barato e e o mesmo que rogaine. eh macarena
valeu pela dica, já faço uso do finasteride e do minoxidil, fico com medo de não funcionar já que não perco cabelos por miniaturização e sim por cair e não nascer mais.
You didn't mention if you have used anything so far but I encourage you to use a combination of Propecia and Nizoral shampoo and give it 12 months. If you genuinely have lost 60% of your hair, I also encourage you to use Rogaine 5% twice daily as part of your regimen.

HairLossTalk.com
I already make use of finasteride, nizoral shampoo and minoxidil. but I think that it would not work for me because I don't lose hair for the
thinning, my healthy hairs fall and do not regrowth again. I think that dutasteride would work better for me, therefore I asked the opinion of the members.