What does everyone think of the death of Corey Haim?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yes America's living parody of the washed up Hollywood teen star has died aged 38.
http://movies.uk.msn.com/news/articles. ... =152492951

I guess for my generation he was the definition of a fallen star, but it was interesting to see how for many he (like Feldman) went from being a genuine child star who had it all to a washed up has been and then somehow managed to make a career out of it.
A celebrity for no longer being a celebrity.
I think in the end he even became a kind of 'beloved' figure in a kitsch way because for many people he was a reminder of their childhood.
He was never going to be a big star again but I think after nearly 20 yrs in the wilderness some people would have liked to have seen him get to do just one last big role.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Another River Phoenix story. He showed that drugs definitely "age you". Honestly, I think he had a hard time accepting as he got older, he was no longer that heart throb or tiger beat kid he was when he was younger. He was the Zac Efron of the 80's. I wonder what will Zac be like in 15 or 20 years from now. I think two people from the 80's who aged the best and are still heart throbs of many women are Rob Lowe and John Stamos. I think they look better now than Brad Pitt. I would gladly trade bodies with them any day.