What does everyone think of this method? (Olive oil, garlic)

evasive

Reaction score
I saw this posted on another forum:

"you need two things : olive oil + garlic.

Heat olive oil on low fire, cut half a garlic into really small pieces, fry it in the olive oil for just a few seconds. Cool it down, and use this oil once a week. It smells a little bit but trust me, after you have seen all the new hair thats popping out of your head, it's so worth it.

So here's how you use it. massage the oil in your head, put a hot wet towel around your head. Wait 1 hour. Repeat weakly, for 4 weaks and watch your hair jumping out of your skull.

Also what you can do is, put 20cc of "oleum terebentinae" into a 200 ml shampoo. You don't need to change shampoo, just use the one you allways use. Wash your hair with this shampoo.. Some of my friends tried my tips and now they have excellent hair."

IBM

Reaction score
Maybe it's good to treat other kinds of alopecia than androgenetic.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: What does everyone think of this method? (Olive oil, gar

evasive said:
I saw this posted on another forum:

"you need two things : olive oil + garlic.

Heat olive oil on low fire, cut half a garlic into really small pieces, fry it in the olive oil for just a few seconds. Cool it down, and use this oil once a week. It smells a little bit but trust me, after you have seen all the new hair thats popping out of your head, it's so worth it.

So here's how you use it. massage the oil in your head, put a hot wet towel around your head. Wait 1 hour. Repeat weakly, for 4 weaks and watch your hair jumping out of your skull.

Also what you can do is, put 20cc of "oleum terebentinae" into a 200 ml shampoo. You don't need to change shampoo, just use the one you allways use. Wash your hair with this shampoo.. Some of my friends tried my tips and now they have excellent hair."

Did you grow any hair from this? Can you prove this?

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's hair loss sorted...

Next week on HairLossTalk.com: anti-gravity.