what happened to fred the belgian?

seb

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
i seriously liked that dude. he just disappeared tho :(

i wonder how his hair situation is now. i know he improved a lot, idk im guessing he stayed that way cuz he hasnt been on in ages

He finally become at ease in his own skin,thus departing from this surreal forum.

seb

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
i seriously liked that dude. he just disappeared tho :(

i wonder how his hair situation is now. i know he improved a lot, idk im guessing he stayed that way cuz he hasnt been on in ages

He finally become at ease in his own skin,thus departing from this surreal forum.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Probably bald now.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
s.a.f said:
Probably bald now.
that wud mean he is wearing a system

he said that if he became bald then he wud wear a system

but i thot he wud come on here if that happened. this is the guy who went to a psychiatric hospital for 2 months for depression over this

No he was adamant that he'd never go bald because he had found the cure with his salad dressing diet.

slipy

Reaction score
what i would like to know is what happened to Hoppi. wish he would just come and give an update on how hes doing. lol

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
lmfao!

but seriously i wish i cud get into contact with him . . . i cud relate to him a lot, his hair loss was same as mine

Same here... I also tried a lot of his stuff (extra strong vitamin A, vitamin B5&B6, apple cider vinegar, etc). Did nothing for me.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
He was lost to a glitch in the matrix. Who cares?

s.a.f

Reaction score
I murdered Hoppi and Fredthebelgian, - be warned! :firing:

Islander

Established Member
Reaction score
He was annoying and had IQ of a cactus. But, damn, he did had great treatment results.

seb

Reaction score
Michael84 said:
I presume that he found the best way to fight hair loss - he committed a suicide.

Yes,he has transgressed this physical habitation,and gone too a place where we ALL have hair,and are perfectly formed specimens.....

slipy

Reaction score
well... :whistle:

seeing saf make that comment one could interpret it that way since saf is probably a man of some influence round here and knows the mods really well. maybe he disliked them and could've made certain things happen. :whistle: hypothetically speaking of course.

s.a.f

Reaction score
slipy said:

seeing saf make that comment one could interpret it that way since saf is probably a man of some influence round here and knows the mods really well. maybe he disliked them and could've made certain things happen. :whistle: hypothetically speaking of course.
If that was the case HPM would have been gone ages ago. Its a fact that there are always about 2 idiots making ridiculous claims on here at any time.

Cassin

Reaction score
slipy said:

Don't take things so seriously. SAF was making a simple joke.

And SAF has contributed heavily to this forum. He is very well thought of and I appreciate his input very much. However that doesn't mean we ban people just because someone doesn't like someone else.

There are a grand total of 5 people I can think of who are truly banned from this forum. 3 of them happened recently. And all 5 of them were kicked off and allowed back multiple times but kept abusing the simple rules.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares about that twat? Before I signed up, I had a look at his thread another couple of threads he posted in, people called out his "natural regimen" that helped re-grow hair and he would throw a hissy fit and start spouting vile stuff like wishing permanent sides on the people taking finasteride.

He was a c***, full stop.

cuebald

Reaction score
i wonder about Hoppi, too. I picture him either as a NW4, sitting in gloom, finally realising that his all natural treatments cost him his hair.
or, he sits at home putting cactus juice on his head to this day, as a NW2, not realising he never had male pattern baldness in the first place.