What happened to the Regimen buttons?

G

...they are not showing up on my browser? (IE 5 running on Mac OS 9.2)

Also when I enter a signature (in the profile page) to be displayed at the bottom of a post it won't appear?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
testtest

G

nope!

I have the word 'test' as my signature, It is in my profile page but doesn't appear when posting.

P.S HairLossTalk.com did you get that lovely avatar I PM'd you?

hl20yw.gif

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have the same setup as tynan. No regimen buttons either. :(

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im running IE on a windows PC. I havent seen the regimen buttons for about 2 weeks. Just never got around to asking why.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Oh geez, I just couldnt be able to sleep at night knowing that tynan wouldnt be able to access the regimen buttons... good lord! :) juuust kidding.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
By the way tynan, thanks for the christmas greeting in the PM. For my christmas gift, perhaps you could create a custom shedmaster 'picture' for me for all of my posts. I think that the ned flanders has worn out his welcome. thanks in advance.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Sorry guys, the upgrade meant we have to redo some of the new features that we added to the basic installation. Im writing that up tonight and someone will incorporate it in the next several days.

Any suggestions for other features? Please private message them to me (dont post them here publicly). Thanks!

HairLossTalk.com

The Gardener

Reaction score
How about a webcam window with images from the dressing room of an upscale Vegas strip club?

Oops, sorry... I'll PM you the suggestion instead.

G

How about a rate my norwood section, where people can post there photos and others can rate them bald or not?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Zimmy said:
How about a rate my norwood section, where people can post there photos and others can rate them bald or not?
That would help some of us long timers get out some aggressions, thats for sure :)

Rating Scale:

1 - Cue Ball
2 - Very Bald
3 - Definitely Balding
4 - Not Bad, but noticeable
5 - Diffuse thinning
6 - Are you kidding me?

What do you think most would be rated :D

HairLossTalk.com

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score