What I really hate but enjoy.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I really enjoy this message board which I have been here for 9 months now. But I really hate that I have to go through hair loss at my age. 22 now and been on propecia for 21 months and I have pretty good results with it. Which I should be happy but still going through hair loss still sucks and wish I was not here. Does anyone feel the same way?

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dude, your hair looks great to me. we all know how bad this sucks. my advice is to get a new haircut, try going short. your hair is plenty thick enough to pull off some shorter hair. maybe that will help to pull some of the focus off your hair (cause its pretty long). i agree though, male pattern baldness at a young age (24) for me has been devastating. but, what are you gonna do? there's people out there begging for hair loss to be their only problem.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Darn... when I read the title for this thread, I was hoping it was something to do with a*** sex.

Reaction score
I started thinning when I was 16 shortly turning to 17. It blows ***, I don't even know why it's happening, I don't have a strong genetic disposistion to bald early.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've noticed i'm a lot more happy when i don't visit this site at all.

viperfish

Reaction score
Matgallis said:
I've noticed i'm a lot more happy when i don't visit this site at all.

I totally agree this site can pick you up or make you feel like sh*t. Especially, when there are so many people on here who think their lives are over because of hairloss. Reading their sh*t does not do any good for anyone!!! They should have a separate discussion board for those who wanna b**ch about their hairloss, talk about killing themselves, or think their lives are completely over. It's f*****g annoying!!! C'mon mods what cha think??????

Axon

Reaction score
I think that if a man wants to cry in his coffee, I'll just smile, nod, and not listen.

But then, I'm a nut job loner with a serious superority complex.