what is better? 17a stradiol or spironolactone?

klaus

Established Member
Reaction score
please guys, anyone know this question?
spironolactone reality works? anyone have a great results?
and 17a stradiol? in this forum anyone using this product?
what is better in yours opinion?

thanks for the answers.

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Is that anything like flutamide because flutamide is three times better than spironolactone . Thats something I've read on the internet by a dermatologist .

Bismarck

Reaction score
17a-estradiol isn't that new. It is much weaker than Finasteride and has been used to treat women-male pattern baldness (contradictio in adjecto).

bis

Bismarck

Reaction score
17a-estradiol isn't that new. It is much weaker than Finasteride and has been used to treat women-male pattern baldness (contradictio in adjecto).

bis

klaus

Established Member
Reaction score
yes, otto von bismarck, i know fina is the better treatment for hairloss.
the 17 alfa stradiol is only a complement to the treatment.
here brazil 17 a stradiol has been used for hairloss. the problem is a high cost.
however, spironolactone is a low cost here and i want to change 17 AE for spironolactone(spironolactone cost 1/5 to the 17 AE).
but my doubt is: what is better?

JWM

Reaction score
There's a poster on HLH named "Against Wind" who has had great success with 17a estradiol. He had previously tried both 2% and 5% spironolactone previously without success.

I have also read a few other testimonials from users who claimed 17a helped them when spironolactone didn't.

In the end, it is your choice. I just recently started 17a myself(I have used 2% and 5% spironolactone in the past), so I will keep you updated in the upcoming months.

JWM

Reaction score
The stuff is called Ell Cranell Alpha, and I bought it at an online overseas pharmacy. Yuo can also buy it at http://www.lipoxidil.com but it is MUCH more expensive there.

If you want to use the overseas pharmacy, you can pay by Paypal. 55 euros($64) will get you about a 3 month supply. Send the payment to: chiasso@merlonipharma.ch

klaus

Established Member
Reaction score
JWM said:
There's a poster on HLH named "Against Wind" who has had great success with 17a estradiol. He had previously tried both 2% and 5% spironolactone previously without success.

I have also read a few other testimonials from users who claimed 17a helped them when spironolactone didn't.

In the end, it is your choice. I just recently started 17a myself(I have used 2% and 5% spironolactone in the past), so I will keep you updated in the upcoming months.

tks, JWM. in brazil 17 alfa stradiol name's is AVICIS and the manufacturer is the same of cranell alpha