what is msm ?

whiteboy

Reaction score
everone keeps talking about msm, well, what is it, if you dont mind me asking? and why does everone with sucess leave and never come back?*ssholes lol joke
:?

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MSM is a cheap supplement that amongst other things promotes quicker growth of your hair. Whether this is the placebo effect or not I feel that it has also made my hair stronger.

Sean68

Reaction score
mate scroll through this board theres loads on it.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
dude thers a 5 page post right under this, use a search here and google!

MSM is definetly NOT a placebo, it makes your hair grow faster, body hair has been verified, head hair, and balding its supposed to because sulfur and stuff has been proven to regrow hair in studies.

It also makes your joints stronger.. and nails, teeth.. etc

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm taking it, my nails are growing real fast, and I think my hair is growing faster too.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheHairGrower said:
dude thers a 5 page post right under this, use a search here and google!

MSM is definetly NOT a placebo, it makes your hair grow faster, body hair has been verified, head hair, and balding its supposed to because sulfur and stuff has been proven to regrow hair in studies.

It also makes your joints stronger.. and nails, teeth.. etc

Correction, it DOES NOT MAKE YOUR joints stronger, it supposedly promotes healthy cartilage which is soft tissue that aligns the articular surfaces of your moving joints. When we have no cartilage as with the normal aging process or trauma to the joint, some will develop "bone on bone phenomena and osteophyte formation in some cases and the joint space decreases....ultimately advanced arthritis.
Some anectdotal evidence supports relief of arthritic pain and more flexibility b/c of less inflammation in the joints with 3 grams a day. This increased mobility/flexibility creates the illusion of strength b/c your movement is not limited by the pain you exp'd beforehand. It's more effective when taken with glucosamine and chondroitin 1500mg a day but again lots of vicarious experiences and anectdotal info.
Also faster growing body hair as you mentioned as well as the digits and toes.